24

A/n: woah

Your POV:

I watched Lauren from afar. There she was standing next to Dinah. With every glance, I shot hatred hoping it would harm them in a way. Logically it's important but a person can hope.

How can she have the audacity to tell others I cried like a pathetic wimp. People probably think I crave attention with all the stuff that's going on by now.

"Last time I checked that isn't Alycia. Why're you staring at dumb and dumber?"

"Andrea no."

She looked at me weirdly and stepped in front of me to block my view.

"Hey!"

  "Stop staring at her like a weirdo. What has gotten into you lately? No sex?"

  I pushed her aside and turned around with her trailing behind me now. "It's not about sex Andrea," I mumbled. She caught up to me and squinted her eyes trying to figure me out.

  "Lately you haven't been talking to me. What's wrong?"

   Before I could respond, someone cut me off from walking and stood in front of me like a brick wall. "Hey I'm sorry."

It was Normani.

"Uhm fuck off?" Andrea said as she pulled me back dragging me behind her. "Shut the fuck up. I'm here to apologize to y/n."

I got on my tippy toes and took a peak over Andrea's shoulder since she was a bit taller than me. Normani tapped her foot impatiently and the look on her face said it all. I tugged on Andrea's shirt and whispered,"let's just go."

"She doesn't want to speak to you or your little evil cult. We're leaving."

Andrea grabbed my hand and started walking passed Normani, but a hand stopped me from moving. I felt a familiar feeling that jolted from my arm to my torso. It wasn't a painful feeling. It was almost electrifying.

"Please y/n." Her voice sounded so genuine and full of desperation. Her eyes looked deeply into mine. My eyes trailed down to her hand that was on my arm. "I just want to know if you're okay."

"She will be once you get your filthy hand off of her." Andrea tugged me a bit too hard causing me to wince. But it worked, Normani's loosened her grip and I was now free from it. Andrea brushed my arm where Normani's hand was placed as if there was dust on it.

"I think you need to get vaccinated."

"Oh fuck you Andrea," Normani spat.

"Sheesh she's crazy. I wonder how her family deals with her," Andrea whispered to me as we walked away.

"I can still hear you dumbass!"

_______

"Hey y/n."

I looked to my side and smiled involuntary. "Hey Camila," I greeted her. She bumped our shoulders together as we walked together outside the parking lot.

"You look cute today."

A hint of twinkle appeared in her eyes as she looked at me up and down. I started to fiddle with my fingers to distract the fact that the beating of my heart started to increase. I could feel her fingers brush against my hand. Almost like she wanted to hold it.

"I want to hold your hand so bad." I heard her quietly say but couldn't quite pick it out. I didn't know whether she was accidentally talking aloud or if she wanted me to hear it.