Just freinds

Me, Natasha and Steve head out to a mall Disguised as a family. Our alibi Is Nat and Steve are my aunt and uncle, I may look 17 but this is a bit excessive.

"The first rule of going on the run is don't run walk."
Nat said.

"If I run in these shoes their gonna fall Off," Steve said.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are," Natasha said.

"How much time do we have left?" I asked.

"About... Nine minutes." She said.

"Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." She said.

"Can you override it?'' I asked.

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly. I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from."
She said.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" The Apple employee asked...

"Oh Um, No I'm just helping my aunt with picking out honeymoon destinations," I said with a smile.

"Right Were getting Married," Steve said placing an arm around Natasha's shoulder.

"Congratulations! Where do you plan on going."
The employee asked.

"Um, New Jersey," Steve said.

"Oh, I have those exact same glasses." The man said staring at us for a brief minute awkwardly.

"Wow, You two are basically twins," Nat said.

"Yeah, I wish. Specimen. Uh...if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron." Aaron said walking away.

"Thank you. You said nine minutes, come on."
I said to her.

"Shh, relax. Got it. You know it?" She said as a signal popped up from Wheaton, New Jersey.

"I used to. Let's go." Steve Says then pulls the flash drive from the computer and they walk out of the store.

"Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you two hit the south escalator to the metro." Steve said as two agents are coming straight towards us.

"Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said," I said quickly.

"What?"

"Just do it--" Steve quickly puts his arm around me and Natasha and Steve both laughs.

"Kiss me," Nat said to Steve.

"What?"

"PDA Makes people very uncomfortable," I said as I walked down to the Left putting my face down.

"Sure does," Steve said.
__

"Where did Captain America learn how to steal a car?"

"Nazi Germany. And we're borrowing. Take your feet off the dash."

" Alright, I have a question for you, oh, which you do not have to answer. I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it, you know."

"What?"

'"Was that your first kiss since 1945?"

"That bad, huh?"

"No, I didn't. I just wondered how much practice you've had.."

"Well, it kind of sounds like that's what you're saying."

"You don't need practice."

"Everybody needs practice," I yelled as I was laying in the back seat.

"It was not my first kiss since 1945. I'm ninety-five, I'm not dead."

"Nobody special, though?" Steve chuckles.

"Believe it or not, it's kind of hard to find someone with shared life experience."

"Well, that's alright, you just make something up."

"What, like you?"

"I don't know. The truth is a matter of circumstances, it's not all things to all people all the time. And neither am I."

"That's a tough way to live."

"It's a good way not to die, though."

"You know, it's kind of hard to trust someone when you don't know who that someone really is."

"Yeah. Who do you want me to be?"

"How about a friend?"

"There might be a chance You're in the wrong business Rogers."

_