chapter 05

wooyoung san

san opened his eyes to the sun beaming down on his face through the gap of his curtains. for a minute, he forgot where he was and what he was doing there, but he soon remembered the events of last night.

i fell asleep.

a smile broke through on his face, until he remembered why. jerking his head to the side, he realized he was alone in the bed. he reached over to the side wooyoung had lay, brushing his fingertips over the dip in the white mattress left by the other's body, still warm to touch.

he left. 

san was not in the least surprised, but there was a nagging feeling of disappoint somewhere in the back of his heart. he told that part to shut up and get over it.

half of him wished wooyoung had never stayed the night, but he couldn't deny the fact that the feeling of total exhaustion weighing off his shoulders temporarily was too good not to savor. closing his eyes once more, his peaceful mind was soon interrupted by the hum of his phone against the wood of his bedside table.

reaching over tiredly, he opened the device, the glare of the screen irritating his dark-accustomed eyes as he yawned massively. furrowing his eyebrows, he opened the text, which was from a number he did not recognize.

024 ***  :

how did you sleep?

you:
who is this???

who do you think? ;)

the reply came almost immediately after san's message, and he chewed on his lip anxiously.

wooyoung?

jung weirdo 😴:

you got it baby 
 read, 9:12am

jung weirdo 😴:

san don't ignore me!
✓ read, 9:15am

jung weirdo 😴:

!!! this is upsetting
✓ read, 9:18am

jung weirdo😴:

did u fall asleep?

you:

what do you think?
jeez, so needy...

jung weirdo😴:
ooh, answering questions with questions ;))
do u want me to come cuddle tonight?

you:

you make it sound so intimate. 

jung weirdo😴:
so should i come?
i have to anyway. gotta hold up my end of losing the bet 
😤😤
...you have to tutor me 
✓ read, 9:25am

right. how could he forget? san put his phone down, putting shiber on his lip and pouting slightly before he picked it up again to reply.

you:

why are you texting me? not like we're friends.
✓ sent, 9:28am

jung weirdo😴:
right. not like we are lol
✓ read, 9:29am