Compromised

"Rogers Steven Grant, Born 1918." The conp0uter said in a deep German accent.

"Romanoff Natalia Alianova, Born 1984."

"Santiago, Luna Elizabeth born 1919." The computer said.

"It's some Kind of recording," Natasha said.

"I am not a recording, Fräulein. I may not be the man I was when the Captain took me prisoner in 1945, but I am." A photo said Showing Arnim Zola. I took a deep breath this was the man who unlocked most of my powers.

"Do you guys know this man," Natasha asked.

"Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the Red Skull. He's been dead for years." Steve responded.

"The first correction, I am Swiss. Second, look around you. I have never been more alive. In 1972 I received a terminal diagnosis. Science could not save my body, my mind, however, that was worth saving on two hundred thousand feet of data banks. You are standing in my brain. And ask Your Fellow Avenger, Who do you think gave her
The power she posses?" Arnim said.

"How did you get here?" Steve asked.

"Invited," Arnim said simply.

"It was Operation Paperclip after World War II. SHIELD recruited German scientists with strategic value." Nat said

"Hydra died with the red skull back in 1945," Steve said.

"Steve, that's not the case," I said.

"Cut off one head, two more shall take its place."
Arnim stated.

"Prove it," Steve said.

"Accessing archive." the computer screen shows them old footage of Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, of the how the original SHIELD founders. " HYDRA was founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize, was that if you try to take that freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly. After the war, SHIELD was founded and I was recruited. The new HYDRA grew. A beautiful parasite inside SHIELD. For seventy years HYDRA has been secretly feeding crisis, reaping war. And when history did not cooperate, history was changed." Arnim said, Showing photos of me and The winter soldier as snipers.

"Accidents will happen." the computer screen shows them HYDRA had killed Howard and Maria Stark making it look like a car accident along with the recent death of Fury. "HYDRA created a world so chaotic that humanity is finally ready to sacrifice its freedom to gain its security. Once the purification process is complete, HYDRA's new world order will arise. We won, Captain. Your death amounts to the same as your Life; a zero sum. " in anger Steve suddenly smashes the computer screen As I Took a deep breath. "As I was saying..."

"What's on this Drive!" I yelled.

"Project Insight requires insight. So I wrote an algorithm." He answered.

"What kind of algorithm? What does it do?"
Natasha asked.

"The answer to your question is fascinating. Unfortunately, you shall be too dead to hear it." suddenly the doors start to close, Steve tries stops it by throwing his shield in between it but he's too late.

"Steve, we got a bogey. Short-range ballistic. 30 seconds tops." Natasha said.

"Who fired it?" I asked.

"S.H.I.E.L.D," Natasha said.

"I am afraid I have been stalling, Captain. Admit it, it's better this way. We're both of us...out of time." Steve notices a small opening on the ground, he throws the metal door aside and just as the place explodes he throws himself, Luna and Natasha, into the hole and protects them with his shield, I then manage to get Us out from under the building rubble.

_/ Later on...

at his home, Pierce goes to his kitchen to get a drink when he sees the Winter Soldier sat behind him with his gun on the table when his housekeeper calls out.

"I'm going to go, Mr. Pierce. You need anything before I leave?" The housekeeper asked.

"No. Uh...it's fine, Renata, you can go home."

"Okay, night-night."

"Good night." Renata then leaves

"Want some milk?" -the Winter Soldier doesn't reply- "The timetable has moved. Our window is limited. Three targets, Level Six. " he pours himself a glass of milk and goes over to join the Winter Soldier at the table. "They already cost me, Zola. I want confirmed death in ten hours." just then Renata interrupts them as she enters the kitchen

"Sorry, Mr. Pierce, I...I forgot my phone." she notices the Winter Soldier]

"Oh, Renata. I wish you would have knocked." Pierce picks up the gun from the table and shoots and kills her

"I want Blood Moons Body here, I want her dead.
I want the world to remember her as an evil person and nothing else do you hear me? Kill her Or You go back to the chair." Peirce said.