Back In 400 Years

Normal=Japanese

Italic=Italian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  A depressing groan echoed through the silent mansion. A knock on the door didn't stop the unending groans. The door was opened to reveal a silver-haired Gokudera Hayato. He opened the door further, only to instantly snapped back his head to avoid a dart flying to the dartboard behind him.

  "Ah, sorry, Hayato." the voice in the room apologized. A little stunned the silverette peeked in to see a brunette on the table with a large pile of paperwork on the right side of his table. He held one paper in his hand, reading it while signing the one on the table and placing it to the top of the pile on the right.

'I don't want to tell him I have a new stack...'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Finally done!!" Tsuna threw his pen to the dartboard, which had only the bullseye unhit. The pen hit the bullseye and the dartboard fell into the dustbin right underneath. He slumped against his chair and decided to get some sleep.

  A few minutes later Gokudera walked in to find his boss sleeping. A smile crawled up to his face as he took the papers as quietly as he could and made it back outside. Before he reached the door, the sirens went off.

  The brunette jolted awake and stood up, then glanced over to Gokudera, who glanced back. Gokudera had no choice but to put the stacks of papers back on the table as some enemies crashed in through the window, scattering glass everywhere.

  Tsuna didn't even have to move. A few dynamites appeared in front of the attackers and created a smokescreen. Blinded by smokescreen the experienced Hayato defeated them bare-handed.

  "Juudaime, ambush from the Estraneo Famiglia." Gokudera informed, wiping off the blood on his knuckles. "I can see that, Hayato." Tsuna turned to the door.

  Opening the door he sees his ever so happy-go-lucky Rain Guardian with a frown on his face. Well this was rare. "Tsuna, their motives are unknown." he reported before blocking an attack.

  "Omnivore, there are more coming outside." Hibari appeared.

  "The interior of the mansion has been filled in seconds!!" Lambo rushed over.

  Tsuna 'tch'ed and looked at his present guardians and then outside. "I'll deal with the ones outside. FInish up the ones inside then come outside to help me." he ordered.

  "Yes, boss."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Tsuna was easily dealing with the enemies, trying his best to not kill them. And suddenly, he sensed a sniper being fired at him. Easily he dodged it, blocking an attack from another at the same time. But his Hyper Intuition did not fail him, he dodged another bullet coming from behind as well.

  "Juudaime!!!" Gokudera's voice suddenly appears in his consciousness. His Hyper Intuition told him that Gokudera was to be hit. "Hayato, dodge!!"

  Gokudera, obeyed without a question and doged it. Tsuna sighed in relief at that, but he was careless.

  A bullet embedded itself into his left shoulder, blood staining his white button-up shirt. "JUUDAIME!!!!"

  "Dammit...Reborn's gonna kill me for this..." Tsuna mumbled as he tried to stand up. This bullet hurt a lot more than normal lead bullets. Slowly he sees that his vision blurred. He tried shaking it off, but in vain.

  He shut his eyes tightly, and opened it again...to find himself in a completely different location. The pain was still there, so this wasn't a dream, Hyper Intuition tells him it wasn't an illusion either.

  Putting pressure on his wound as he struggled to stand up, he whispered to himself, "Where am I...?"

  "Who goes there!!!"  The strangely familliar voice had Tsuna snap his head to the back.

  There stood someone he wouldn't have imagined would be there. The tall male had pink-red hair nd a red swirly tattoo on his face, held a scowl and a face resembling his Storm Guardian Gokudera. 'No way.' Tsuna mumbled in his mind. 'What is G doing here?? Am I dead??'

  "Who are you??" G demanded. Wanting to answer Tsuna opened his mouth, but the pain suddenly throbbed and stopped him from talking.

  Tsuna's vision blurred again, but he could faintly see G reaching for his gun. "Wait!! I'm not a suspicious person!! I just got lost!!" he tried to reason but G glared and pulled the trigger.

  Hand still on his wound Tsuna painfully got up and dodged it.

  But after that the pain got the best of his, and unconsciousness took over.