Chapter 38:

Tuesday
24th December 2019

3:00 a.m

Omniscient

"Uhh...! FUCK, MAGGIE!" Kain groaned for the tenth time.

Mahogany was busy pleasing him as they both had time on their hands. They just finished doing what they loved doing as they knew they had to stop. Miss Kaiser was going to wake up anytime soon from her sleep. It is only 3:00 in the morning and the two have been going at since 1. They just couldn't stop as they haven't fucked in so many months.

Kain grabbed Maggie's head and moved it up and down. She finally moved his piece away from her mouth and took a deep breath. She stood up and he smacked her ass, pulling her in. He planted kisses on her stomach as she ran her hands through his small fro that was growing. He looked up at her and smiled.

Kain had a beard coming in and his hair was growing too. Mahogany didn't like that look but Kain seemed to. He looked a little different but you could definitely tell that it was him. Another little fan of his new look was Kaiser. She'd loved putting her hands on his beard and smiling.

"Come on, now...Let go of me.." Maggie said.

"Nah, come on back.." He slowly lifted her leg on to his shoulder.

"No, baby..." She said.

"Why you running..?" He asked.

"I ain't. It's just that—"

Kaiser's cries could be heard.

"Kaiser is crying." She smirked.

He put his face in between her legs but she playfully slapped the side of his face, "Kain!" She shrieked and closed her eyes, throwing her head back.

"Go and take care of my baby." He chuckled.

She quickly picked up her silk black robe and put it on. Before going into Kaiser's room, she washed her hands. Walking into her room, she stopped crying as if she sensed her mother's presence.

"Aw, ma petite princesse, pourquoi tu pleures?" She kissed Kaiser's forehead.

She took Kaiser back into their room and quickly covered her eyes once she found Kain laying in bed watching TV without covering himself.

"Kain.." She tilted her head.

"What? Tell her to knock on the door before she comes in, it's rude." He shrugged and covered himself.

Maggie got into bed with Kaiser and she watched whatever Kain was watching. He put back on his basketball shorts then grabbed his phone.

Unknown: It's Christmas Eve, why don't we meet up before the year ends?
Received 3:09 a.m