Chapter 59: Home Sweet Home

🔥PLEASE PLEASE TRY TO HIT 1.5 K READS and 150 VOTES on this chapter🔥 for the next update... it would motivate me a great deal 💕

___________________________

Sarah's POV

A few days after after Keith's accident (Antonio incident)

The doctor flipped through the papers on his cardboard file and looked at my hopeful face. His wounds were completely healed. The ones in his leg and his bullet wound as well. The chief doctor of the hospital ran some final tests in the morning to see if everything was normal so he could send Keith home.

"All clear, Mrs.Kirst. You can take your husband home now."

I sighed in relief and thanked him for his help. After he left, I turned around and beamed at Keith who was now grinning back at me. He got out of his bed and to go to the washroom, take a shower, brush his teeth and slip into something more comfortable than hospital's patient's dress.

Noel handled the hospital bills through Keith's personal assistant, Clint. I was driving the both of us back to his mansion, while Keith reclined his passenger seat and shut his eyes in fatigue. I smiled at his innocent looking face when he was asleep.

"Eyes on the road, Mrs. Kirst." I chuckled to myself and drove home. Home, feels nice to say that and finally feels like that too. I still couldn't tell Keith about Jessica and Alex. How they are the ones who came met and told me about his accident. There was a part of me that was hesitant as I'm afraid how he might react to her name. What if I don't like how he reacts. God! I shouldn't think like that anymore. He almost gave his life to save mine. I pulled into the mansion driveway and parked the car in front of it's large front doors where Martin and Mary were waiting for us.

 Martin came along with Mary, the cook, to help Keith out of the car but he rubbed his eyes and waved their help away

Martin came along with Mary, the cook, to help Keith out of the car but he rubbed his eyes and waved their help away. I gave Martin the keys, as he would park it in the basement parking and I held Keith's hand just in case he felt too dizzy to walk.

I led him inside the house and not a single thing was out of place.