You Broke Me...

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

The night before graduation...

Christina looked exactly like Natalia except for the hair and shocked not only Seth but also the Cullen's and the packs. They were all shocked and couldn't believe it at the beginning. After some digging, Carlisle realized that Chris was none other than Natalia's doppelganger, and when you become a vampire doppelganger you get pulled into the world of supernatural.

When the blonde had found out about Christina she was excited and wanted to come the next day to Forks to see her but the Cullens advised her otherwise saying it might be too much of a shock to the redhead if Natalia had just appeared.

Telling Christina everything wasn't planned. In the beginning, everyone tried to keep her from knowing but it was harder than expected and after some time Christina figured it out on her own. She knew that Seth and the rest were shapeshifters while the Cullen's were vampires and surprisingly she took it really well. She knew everything except the fact that Seth had imprinted on Natalia, the girl barely knew what it meant and never really asked. Seth didn't want her to know in case it would break their friendship...

That was Seth's first bad decision.

Christina couldn't help it, she started to have a pull towards the boy. He was sweet and caring and would help her every time she would feel down. She just couldn't help but fall in love...

The two were known to be attached to each other's hips like two magnets pulling towards each other. But for the past few days, it seemed like Chris had just disappeared. Every time Seth would call her phone it went straight to voice mail and if he tried to come to her house her mother would tell him that she wasn't feeling well.

He was growing impatient and worried about Christina. She was his best friend and she was ignoring him like he had some disease. He was taking the separation badly because he missed his best friend but also because it was slowly getting to him, him being away from Natalia was getting to him and he would feel like his insides were being pulled at. When he was near Christina it helped, she was able to stop the pain.

Because of that he snuck out of his bedroom window in the middle of the night and went to the girl's house because he knew her parents would be away. Her parents were the perfect example of true love, they were still in the honeymoon phase even after so many years of marriage. Every Saturday the two would have date nights just for the two of them and Seth knew tonight would be the best time to speak with Christina.

When he had finally arrived at her house the light in her bedroom window was on causing a grin to come onto his face knowing that the girl was still awake. Running up to the door he knocked a few times and watched as the light from Christina's room went off causing him to look over at it confused. After a few seconds, the front door opened slightly causing him to smile but quickly that smile went away when he noticed the state that the girl was in.