- S E V E N -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Hyung, you're late..."
A voice reached Chan's ears as soon as he stopped in his tracks while he walked into the all too familiar dance studio near his house.
"I'm sorry, guys. I got distracted at home, but I'm here now. So, are we gonna start?"

The seven other boys nodded at what he said and put away their water bottles. Chan also put away his bag and the youngest of them, Jeongin, connected his phone with the large speaker in the corner of the room. After that they all got into their position and started practicing a dance they'd perform at the upcoming talent competition in their school.

They've worked hard, as usual, and practiced till late in the evening, around 10pm. Just then they've decided that it would be time to stop and go home to rest, since they still had school the next day. Chan was drinking some water and watched the other guys leaving, but his eyebrows furrowed as a certain male didn't leave the studio yet.

"Is there anything you need, Felix? Why are you still here?"
He grabbed his bag from the floor and faced the blonde haired boy, who looked at him with a smirk.
"There's something going on, hyung. You were kinda distracted today..."

Chan's eyes widened slightly, but he tried to not make it too obvious that he was surprised by what he said, and laughed it off.
"What? Why would I be distracted?"
Felix shook his head while grinning and leaned his back against the wall.
"You're on your phone quite a lot lately. I always notice you texting someone during lunch and how you sometimes smile at whatever this person sends you."

"I'm not texting with anyone... Why would you say this? Maybe I just scrolled through some memes?"
Felix snickered at that and stood up straight again, back not resting against the wall anymore.
"I'll be heading home now and don't even try to deny it. The truth comes out in the end anyway ~ "

The younger winked at Chan before turning around and leaving the dance studio. The older looked at the by now closed door dumbfounded and just didn't do anything for a few moments.
Eventually coming back to reality, he swung his bag around his shoulder and shook his head to get a clear mind again. Then he also left the studio and made his way back home.

- next day / lunch -

Stray Kids were sitting at their usual table and ate their lunch while chatting about the most random things. Jisung was cracking some really bad jokes while Seungmin just looked like he's gonna kill him anytime soon, so just the usual. Their maknae was in his own little world and the rest just had a rather normal conversation. But nevertheless, someone was missing.

"Where is Felix by the way?"
The guys stopped what they were doing after hearing what Minho said and looked around their table, also realizing that a certain male was not with them yet. All of them started looking around the cafeteria, but there was no sight of the blonde boy.

- meanwhile -

"Don't be like this, Minji."
The boy whined as he tried to convince his best friend to eat lunch with him this time.
"No, Felix. You're friends are gonna be there as well... That includes Chan. I just can't."

He whined more and continued tugging on her sleeves. Felix tried to convince her for over five minutes now, but didn't want to give up at all.
"Come on, Minji~ Don't be like this. My friends are good guys. You don't have to be nervous around them. Especially not Chan hyung."

"But then he'd know me... I can't risk that, why don't you get it?"
Felix stopped all his actions and grabbed her by the shoulders, turning her so they would stand face to face.
"One more time. You are amazing and really beautiful, inside and out. There's really nothing you have to worry about. Trust me..."

He looked deeply into her eyes and she finally saw how genuine he was about it. Her shoulders dropped in defeat and she let out a sigh, nodding her head. Felix's eyes sparkled instantly at that and he let go of her, happily clapping his hands.

After that he started dragging her away from the rooftop, where she usually spends lunch alone, and towards the cafeteria. Saying that she was this 🤏🏻 close from having an anxiety attack would be an understatement. She was literally trembling in her best friend's grip, not having been in the same room as hundreds of student for quite a long time.

Eventually stopping in front of a table with a bunch of guys sitting around it, Minji started shifting uncomfortable and squeezing Felix's hand continuously. The young boy just cleared his throat and got the attention of the eight boys in front of him. Their eyes instantly lightened up and everyone of them welcomed him.

"Oh, Felix. Who is that girl behind you? Did you get yourself a little girlfriend?"
Minho asked the blonde haired jokingly and wiggled his eyebrows at the same time. The rest of the boys looked at the pair while laughing slightly - even Changbin - but Felix only shook his head.
"Nope. This is Minji, My best friend, whom I've told you about already."

He suddenly pushed her to the front, causing her to slightly trip over her own feet and eyes to widen. She stared at the boys in awe and there wasn't even the need to deny that all of them were gorgeous as hell. But as her eyes locked with magnificent brown ones, the world seemed to stop spinning for a second.

Say it's like in one of those cliché romance movies, where everything goes in slow motion and it's as if the two of them are the only ones in the world... But that's exactly what she felt in that moment. Her breath hitched and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't break the eye contact at all.

"This is the famous Minji?! No offense, but I thought you'd just be Felix's imaginary friend since we've never gotten to actually see you until this very moment."
Someone from her left spoke up and she was finally able to look away from Chan, her eyes meeting with those of Jisung instead.

She smiled nervously at him and didn't know what to say nor to do next. Felix was the one that grabbed her hand again and sat down together with her. Minji shot him a quick eye smile and then folded her hands in her lap, being way too nervous for anything. The boys seemed to notice that she felt quite uncomfortable, because one after one they slowly introduced themselves and she felt more at ease after the first five minutes.

Although she's never much interacted with anyone her age beside Felix, she started to actually enjoy having more people around her again. She wasn't speaking much yet, but Felix was more than proud that she even sat there next to him and tried to communicate with his group of friends at least a bit.

He noticed how the boys were cheerful around her and how their eyes sparkled, how they happily talked to her and tried to include her into any of their conversations. He honestly couldn't ask for more in that very moment. But there was one thing he noticed. Chan was oddly quiet until this moment and so he looked as his older friend...

Just to see him staring at Minji the whole time.

•——————————————————————•

A/N:The first real-life chapter oof I'll probably be switching between texting and this form of chapters from time to time

A/N:
The first real-life chapter oof
I'll probably be switching between texting and this form of chapters from time to time... Hope y'all like it so far?

Word count: 1303
Edited
Re-Edited