3|Our Meeting

"You came after all, Todoroki-Kun."

         Their eyes met, Midoriya's eyes looking almost as bright as they did when he was alive but were dimmer than before. Todoroki was frozen in place at such an unbelievable sight. Wasn't he dead? He thought How is he here? The same questions as yesterday ran into his mind again. Midoriya began to walk up to Todoroki, giving him a slight chill but he calmed down a bit. He didn't know if this was his only chance of seeing Midoriya again, but he wouldn't waste it. "Midoriya- "Before he could respond Midoriya put his hand on his face and smiled.

         "It's okay Todoroki-Kun, I would be frightened too." Todoroki was about to respond until he realized Midoriya's hand had no warmth. He couldn't feel him at all. Midoriya noticed Todoroki's alarmed expression and continued to talk "Ah you noticed, I can't touch anyone anymore you see," He explained, "since I'm a ghost now."

         "If you need a moment, I can give you one," Midoriya told him.

         "Yes please," Todoroki said somewhat shakingly.

         Midoriya moved away to give Todoroki a moment to process everything. Todoroki calmed down a bit after a minute and finally felt as if he could speak again. "I'm sorry Midoriya, I could have done something, so you'd still be here." He said looking down. Seeing Midoriya like this, it made him think it was a curse. Seeing him again made him think about the choices he could have made to prevent this if only he could turn back time. Maybe if he walked home with Midoriya that day no one would have hurt him.

         Midoriya sighed, "There's nothing you could have done, and don't think I'm here to haunt you," He told him "Actually it's quite the opposite." Todoroki looked back up at Midoriya, focusing on his eyes yet again.

         "Why are you here then?" Todoroki asked him quite seriously.

         "What, are you not glad to see me?" Midoriya pouted "That's really mean, you know?"

         "That's not it, honestly the fact that I'm able to see you again is like a blessing" Todoroki assured him. Midoriya smiled at him and began to laugh startling Todoroki.

         "I was just messing with you Todoroki-Kun," He chuckled "You're so serious!" Todoroki sighed feeling kind of annoyed. Was Midoriya always so playful?

         "I would pluck your forehead if you were still alive right now." Todoroki scoffed. Todoroki still felt conflicted being up here. Midoriya told him that he wasn't here to haunt him, and he seemed somewhat different than when he was alive. "Midoriya I have many questions for you, you don't have to answer them but if you could I think it would make this situation a lot easier for me." Midoriya smiled and looked over at a watch on Todoroki's arm.

         "3:12 pm..." Midoriya murmured "We still have plenty of time still so ask away."

         "Being a ghost do you still have to use the bathroom? Were you present at your funeral? Do you haunt the school? You just said you're not here to haunt me though so are you here to be the school's guardian? What was the process of becoming a human to a ghost? There were pictures taken of you with Toshinori Yagi so is Toshinori Yagi are you his illegitimate son or do you have any relations with him? Do you know anything about the people who killed you, the league of villains? Are those two questions too rude of me to ask a dead person? How long have you been a ghost? Am I the only one able to see you- ?"

         "That's a bit too much Todoroki-Kun" Midoriya exclaimed. If superpowers existed Todoroki's would be overwhelming people with questions, but Midoriya also was like this. Todoroki stopped asking away and quickly apologized while Midoriya was overwhelmed completely about questions he never even thought about. "How about you ask me 2-3 questions first? I still have a lot I need to tell you." Midoriya insisted, in which he agreed.