Episode 18 Explanation... pt.2

(every time I write this story, I feel like I have ruined it...)

You hear the sound of the door opening and you see the guy from before. He gives you a smile before checking the notebook that the woman wrote on. He eyes the notebook carefully and then looks back at you. You look at Yoongi and he looks at you. A worried expression on both of your faces as the guy approaches you both. "I see you're in the same room," He said as you gave him a death stare. You wanted to scream at him, but you couldn't think of any words in this situation. You just sat there, looking at him angrily. "I thought you would say something, since you're so...loyal to your opinion," He said as you growled at him. He faked a scream and a shocked face to irritate you. You were really angry at this guy. Every move he made was stupid to you. His smile was stupid, his words were stupid, and mostly, his actions were stupid. Only three questions layed on your mind. How much longer do I have to handle being here? Where did they put the rest of the guys? What does this button on my left hand do?
You reached out to it, trying with your best fight, when all of a sudden, the guy stopped you. "No, that will take away your powers, it won't be fun without them, would it?" He said as he let go of your hand and you looked at Yoongi. "We have no other choice," Yoongi said with his expression, words not coming out of his mouth. You sighed and looked back at the button. You hesitated at first, but after that you pushed it. You cried in pain as a shock of electricity went through your veins, making you feel stronger rather than weak. You start doubting on what the guy said. The guy turns and tries to stop the situation, but he fails. You smirk at his failure and suddenly the things that were holding you to the bed broke. You also healed from the paralysis and freed Yoongi immediatly. "What the heck is happening?!" The guy said as you approached him, "Perhaps the thing that was supposed to kill me was replaced with something that would make me stronger?" You said as you immediatly thought of the woman from before. She must have something to do with it. You look at someone dressed in black running away and you follow them, with Yoongi behind you. Before you go, you throw a few liquids on the floor near the door, which you belived was poison, so the guy wouldn't be able to get out. You run after the person and you pull them by the clothes and the person yelps. Was that a....yelp? You look at the person's face and you realize it was the woman from before. "Oh, it's you," You said as she looked at you and you let go of her clothes. She fixed her hoodie and pulled it back up even more. You got suspicious and you pulled it back down. It revealed wolf ears. "Y-You're a wolf? More likely, a hybrid?" You said as she nodded fixing her clothes, making her tail pop out. "My brother was killed here, that's why I try to help every hybrid that ends up here," She said, "What's your name?" You said as she hesitated. "My name is Jinri Wang," She said as your eyes widened. "Wait, who was your brother?" You said as she looked at you. "My brother...was Jackson Wang," She said as you and Yoongi looked at each other surprised. "The saying 'The world is a small place' is very useful right now," He said as you chuckled.

Wow, what a strange yet disappointing episode for
me...

Wow, what a strange yet disappointing episode forme

Love you~❤️

Love you~❤️