Chapter 86: Cursed Realm Showdown

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Sadly season 5 is almost over. If you're still in need of more Morro. I suggest you read: Morro's Wish. A spin-off of the main story about Morro's childhood with (Y/N) included.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Say hello to your father for me!" Morro shouted as the Preeminents's tentacles dragged Lloyd into the Cursed Realm, seemingly defeating the Green Ninja.

The Ninja's and Sensei Wu screamed in panic, quickly gathering around the remains of Ronin's pawn shop just as the Preeminent's tentacles continued to emerge at a rapid rate.

"What is that thing?" Kai gagging repeatedly trying his hardest not to puke at the sight.

"She is the Preeminent. The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm." Zane answered, very thankful for his metal stomach.

"I know one thing, she ain't pretty." Cole said looking away in a desperate bid not to be sick.

"Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch." Jay stated before actually losing his lunch on Nya's shoes.

Nya let out a banshee-like screech as her shoes were coated with Jay's stomach contents.

Ghoultar let out a laugh as he watches the spectacle the Ninja of Lightning and Ninja of Water were putting on for all to see.

"If you can't stop that. We might lose Ninjago!" Sensei Wu commands. Kai frowned, nodding to the others to follow his leads.

"Fire!" Kai shouted firing off a stream of fire at the abomination.

"Lightning!" Jay yelled as bolts of lightning flying from his fingers at the nearest tentacle.

"Ice!" Zane sounded off as he shot sheets of sharpened ice at the target.

"Earth!" Cole roared as he launched chunks of earth at the Preeminent.

The Ninja's projected their powers at the beastly Preeminent, though she is unaffected. "She didn't even notice." Zane reported in horror to his brothers.

"Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures." Jay complained loudly, as the eldritch abomination thrashes its tentacles around in the night air.

The civilians of Stiix watch on in revulsion as the Preeminent, fully emerges through the gateway to begin her conquest of Stiix, then the rest Ninjago.