Arrangements

Vincent

I called Emmy to my office and informed her about my plans.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Powers?" Emmy asked as she stood in front of my desk.

I didn't bother to turn around as I stared out the window. "Yes, I want you to cancel all meetings and appointments until further notice. Robert will handle all current sales of pending acquisitions. For the next thirty days, I'm unavailable."

"Yes, sir," she replied before leaving. I sat there staring out of the window as my intercom buzzed. "The call you have been waiting for is on line two, sir."

"Thank you," I answered as I let go of the button. I picked up the receiver and pressed the button for line two, connecting me to the person on the other end. I sat there as they spoke and never once said a word. When the other person quit talking, I informed the person of my decision.

I ended the call, replacing the receiver before standing and pulling on my suit coat. Leaving the office, I walked past my employees as I stepped onto the elevator. The next meeting would change everything as the elevator doors closed.

Lacey

I awoke and did my daily routine before walking around the penthouse. I wasn't familiar with staying home very long. I was usually doing something before getting ready to meet a client. This arrangement felt surreal to me.

I needed to keep myself entertained while waiting for Vincent's next command. Why I agreed to his terms was beyond me? I'm used to being in charge of how things went and not told all these things to do.

I looked around and made my way to another bedroom as I walked inside. It was simple, neat, and organized. Walking over to the closet, I opened it to reveal suits along with dress shoes. I closed the closet door and looked around at the dressers. There were a few items, but nothing major.

Vincent seemed like a simple person, not having a lot of personal effects. There were no pictures that showed he has any family. I'm wondering why?

I walked out of the bedroom and checked out every room. It was the standard penthouse suite with no personal touches amongst it. Even I have some personal items in my apartment to give it more of a homey feel.

Walking over to the window, I stared out of it, watching people move on the sidewalk. A few days ago, that had been me. Now I felt like a prisoner with a man I knew nothing about here. It wasn't like I knew anything about my clients, but a little information wouldn't hurt.

Then I heard the front door open. Turning around, I watched as Vincent walked in, axing his tie and unbuttoning the top button of his shirt. He seemed agitated compared to this cold, calm, collected self he portrayed.

He walked over to me as I stood there and placed a hand on the back of my head as he pulled me into a kiss. I put my hands on his arms. He moved his hands underneath me, lifting and carrying me over to the table.

Vincent sat me down while never breaking our kiss. He leaned me back as he moved from my lips down my neck, unbuttoning my blouse, revealing my bra. Yanking it down, he took my breast into his mouth as he licked and sucked on the tips before moving to the one.

I felt his hands move to my waist of my knit pants, pulling them down before I heard his zipper released. Then he pushed inside of me as I gasped. He thrust inside of me while standing up and gripping one hand on my waist. He used his other hand to caress my breast.

He thrust deep inside of me. I took every inch of him deep inside of my cavern, feeling his hardness assault my inner walls. He started picking up the pace as he grunted while thrusting in and out of me. I lay there as he continued to have his way with me until I felt him a jerk, signaling his release.