Author's Note

Thank you so much for clicking on my story. You've probably read Pretty Please Don't Pinch Me, and if you haven't - don't worry because the stories aren't related (but definitely go back and read it when you get the chance!)

If you haven't read the description, this story is going to be quite different as it is written in the perspectives of two girls who are both seeing Harry Styles. I don't think it's been done before, and I hope that I can pull it off successfully. I honestly have put so much thought into this story and have so much planned that will leave you broken hearted and hopefully wanting more! Each chapter will alternate between the two girls and I will write their name at the top of each chapter so you're not confused. For any non Harry or 1D fans, I assure you, this isn't what you think it is, and probably consider this to be more of an unconventional love story to be enjoyed by everyone. 

I love your comments and will respond where I can – Just like PPDPM, my favourite commenters will be getting dedications. Can I just ask that maybe you don't write things like "Omg you used the word [insert word here] they used that word in [insert book/TV show/movie/song here]" Whatever you are referencing, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this - but that book/TV show/movie/song wasn't the first people to have used that word, and I certainly won't be the last. I would absolutely be on cloud nine if there was no reference to the After series - I'm not saying anything negative about the story, but After wasn't the first book ever written.

Again, there will be detailed sex scenes in my story - if you can't handle it, then you probably shouldn't continue reading. But I guarantee that they will be well written, and not at all tacky.

I spend so much time on this. Like more than I care to admit, and am a quick updater, so I really hope that you show appreciation by voting. For those who haven't used it before, it's the little star button, and you literally just click it. Like it doesn't hurt you, and also doesn't cost you a thing, but means the world to me as someone who is trying to get recognised for something I've created. If you don't have an account, get one :)  - you may even make some new friends through it! I know I have, and it's a good way to interact with the story if you enjoy it. 

I would recommend you check out the trailer before you start reading so you can see how I envision each girl, and also gain more insight into the story. The actors in my story are real, however the way that I have portrayed them does not correctly reflect the characters they portray. I will try to keep Harry as close to his personality as I can, however his actions in my story are not of his own accord. 

Make sure you're following me on twitter. I occasionally will run contests for character roles in my story, and mentions throughout. My username is @WordsWithGem

Follow me on insta too, but please don't tag me in anything wattpad related as it's my personal account. Anyways, my username is gemma.allan 

My snapchat is the same as my username – please don't send me pörn though. And sorry for whatever videos stories I post. They're normally shit.

 They're normally shit