Three

Rose

The loft was massive.

Not to go into too much detail but the loft was built above a boxing ring and had had large windows that let in every ounce of sunlight. It consisted of a palatial living room with some cosy couches, an ample television, some fake plants, a bookshelf, a coffee table and shelves.

There was also a kitchen that seemed quite voluminous and was rustic which I liked. Cris showed me the toilets that were neat and clean thankfully. I had not seen the bedrooms yet that were upstairs.

I gazed around it, taking in the beauty of the upstairs room. My eyes went up to the stairs that led to some bedrooms with the doors shut.

"Rose?" Cris called, bringing me out of my thoughts. I turned, looking at him with a smile. "This place is amazing, Cris," I told him, glancing around more. "I really like the design."

He gave me a smile, placing his keys down on the table. "Thanks. Um, are you hungry or anything?"

"No, no, I'm fine, thanks," I responded kindly and he snorted, laughing a little. "Good, cause I think you're the only snack in this house." I rolled my eyes, chuckling at him.

"So, my room will now be your room."

"Why?" I curiously asked.

"There's no guest room, I'm afraid," Cris explained, "so I'll sleep on the couch." I shook my head, "no, no. It's fine. I'll sleep on the couch."

Cristiano rolled his eyes, giving me a warm smile. "Don't. It's fine. I'll sleep on the couch, Rose."

I love the way he says my name

I rolled my eyes too, folding my arms and sighing. "You know what?" I coaxed, "why don't we both sleep on the bed? There's nothing wrong with sleeping on the same bed as someone."

Cristiano raised his eyebrow, a suggestive, cocky look on face. I rolled my eyes once more, "nothing more. Just sleeping."

"Just sleeping?"

"Just sleeping."

Cris led me upstairs and opened a large door to reveal a bedroom. Surprisingly, it was neat and consisted of a four poster bed with dark bedding and a grand, oak headboard and not so far away was a smart television.

The room wasn't too large and had a large, pristine window that showed the boxing ring down below.

It was simple but I liked it. The room was homey which matched the loft and intrigued me.

"Nice room," I complimented as he shut the door behind us. "Thanks," he responded.

A yawn left my mouth accidentally and I stretched just as Cris walked into a closet, rummaging around a little before coming back out with some clothes in his hand. "I haven't got any female clothes," he told me but nevertheless I gratefully took it and thanked him before pulling off my shirt.

His eyes glanced over at me as a chuckle left his mouth. "You're just gonna. . ?"

"You've seen it all before," I reminded him as I put on the shirt he had given me swiftly. He chuckled once more and walked into his en suite, the sound of the shower coming on as he shut the door.

I pulled off my jeans and put on the large, loose pants he had given me. My waist was too thin for them to fit properly. I used the strings to tightly wrapped them around me so it fitted better. Closing it, my hands went to my hair and tied it into a messy bun at the top of my head.

I sat on the bed and groaned, realising that I did not have my phone. It was old and didn't really have much on it anyway but I was phone-less which meant that I was going to be bored.