Tyrells

Amara's POV

I noticed the vial which I presumed was poison that was in Cersei's hand smash to the ground and Tywin Lannister came riding in on his horse .

Loras Tyrell came in closely behind and announced that he wanted his sister Margaery to marry Joffrey .

My head snapped up at the sound of this . What would happen to Sansa ? They wouldn't kill her would they ? Now that a 'better offer' has come along .

Speaking of Margaery she entered the throne room as I heard her say

"my grace , I have become a admirer from afar"

Well that was clearly just lies and manipulation . Joffrey then said

"Your words flatter me Lady Margaery but I am betrothed to my Lady Sansa"

I noticed Joffrey glance at Sansa . I could tell Margaery was secretly extremely annoyed to see this but apparantly nobody else could well maybe Cersei could deep down but everyone else seemed to buy Margaery's act . Maester Pycelle then intervened and said

"your grace I think you should set Sansa Stark aside as she is a traitors daughter and it wouldn't be right for you to marry her"

I frowned at Maester Pycelle who honestly annoyed me . He always stirs things and interrupts . I then heard Cersei and Joffrey agreeing with what Maester Pycelle said .

I glanced up at Sansa and notice her walk out of the throne room probably In fear that something bad was going to happen to her now that she had been set aside .

I walked in the our room and saw Sansa crying and noticed Little Finger was here too , I didn't like him much either . I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Sansa saying

"Amara they are going to hurt me now , I'm no use for them"

Before I could say anything Little Finger said

"No Sansa they will keep you around . Joffrey likes his playthings . He will just use you for other things"

The thought of this made me feel sick and I saw Sansa have a worried expression . Little finger then embraced Sansa in a weird awkward hug and went to leave our room .

I stood aside for him to pass but he then stopped in front of me and whispered lowly

"how's the queen Amara ? I've tasted many cunts but hers isn't one of them"

I glared at him but didn't respond . Once he left I perched myself on the bed next to Sansa

"don't trust him Sansa he is a liar and a snake"

Sansa nodded but it didn't convince me , gods she could be so stupid .

I woke up to Sansa pushing me lightly

"Sansa what is it?"
I groaned

"Margarey Tyrell and her grandmother Lady Olenna want too talk to us both"

I furrowed my brows why would they want to talk to me ? I can see why they would want to talk to Sansa but why me ? I'm unessacary .