t w e n t y - n i n e

ιτ ωαѕ αℓяєα∂γ ℓυиϲн, yet Jihoon felt anxious for some reason.

Is someone watching me?

He had glanced around him a few times, even in class. He doesn't know why, but he can't shake off the feeling that someone was watching him. His every move, observed by someone anonymous.

"Ji?"

Jihoon snapped out of his trance and stared up at Wonwoo who was looking back at him in concern, adjusting his spectacles with his thumb. His eyebrows furrowed and his intense gaze got even more exquisite.

He contemplated in his head, looking down on the floor to avoid the gaze.

Should I tell him?

Or should I not?

"Nah, it's nothing." Jihoon replied, flicking his hand in the air in gesture to forget about it. But Wonwoo still had concern evident in his face that Jihoon felt bad for worrying his friend out of his paranoia.

"It's really nothing, Won. Come on. I bet your boyfriend is already whining in the cafeteria because his soulmate is running late." Jihoon sent him a knowing look. Wonwoo chuckled as he finally forgot about Jihoon and started walking towards the cafeteria with the smaller male in tow, a certain tall man in mind.

He hummed. "Yeah, maybe he is. And I bet your soulmate is panicking already because you're still not there, thinking that maybe you're not gonna come for lunch at all."

Jihoon flushed a pretty shade of rosy pink and glared up his hyung. But Wonwoo was cleaning his golden spectacles (that Minghao gave for him for his eighteenth birthday) with his purple handkerchief which had his initials sewn clumsily in a darker shade of violet by the corner of the said kerchief. (It was Mingyu who gave it to him, but Wonwoo still appreciated it.)

Wonwoo had a victorious smirk plastered on his face that Jihoon oh-so wanted to punch. Jihoon just huffed and walked faster than the older. Albeit, the older caught up with his longer legs that will always beat the smaller's own.

When they have arrived to the cafeteria, Seungkwan called them over, arriving to their reserved table and the chubby boy sat down.

Seokmin and Chan were the only ones in the table when they arrived. Jihoon looked around, seeking for a particular person when Seungkwan spoke up.

"Mingyu went to get Wonwoo-hyung his tray of lunch. Minghao and Jun-hyung are running late again and Hansollie is with Mingyu." Seungkwan stated as he beckoned the duo to the table and looked over to his other two friends.

Chan was busy on his phone again (probably texting Shieka again), tapping away while Seokmin was sleeping with his head leaning on the table. Drool was rolling down his lips and Seungkwan grimaced in disgust.

Jihoon and Wonwoo sat down across them, sitting on the long plastic bench and Jihoon pulled out his pink lunchbox from his black backpack.

He had a frown on his face as he turned to Seungkwan, questioning, "where's Soonyoung?"

Wonwoo and Seungkwan shared side-glances and smirked at each other, turning to the smaller again.