Chapter 6 | Family Issues

(A\N) If incest or rape makes you uncomfortable... You have been warned.

I also cried while writing this.
. . .

"I don't need this right now." Jungkook groaned, his father frowning at him across the room.

"And I don't need your attitude, Jungkook!" He snapped. His fingers curled around the glass of wine he was holding, his knuckles turning white.

His father was very good looking, more so than Jungkook. He had black, midnight hair. His eyes were a dull green, bright and empty at the same time. He reminded Jungkook of a vampire.

A person that barely showed any signs of aging.

"Just tell me what you wanted to say, and get this over with." Jungkook grumbled.

His father took a deep breath, running his fingers through his thick hair uncomfortably.

"It's about your... Allowance." The charming man sighed.

Jungkook snorted involuntarily. He just couldn't help it. "I've already told you that I'd rather not spend your money." He laughed dryly.

"Good thing I'm not talking about money then." He snapped, almost challenging Jungkook with his tone.

"What are you talking about, then?" Jungkook questioned in the same manner.

"I feel you have been careless." He said slowly. "How close are you and that Hoseok boy?"

Jungkook's eyes darkened as he chose his next words carefully.

"Close. . . Enough. Why does this matter?" He spoke through gritted teeth. His father sighed loudly.

"It matters because your relationship with this man appears questionable!" He shouted, losing his temper.

Jungkook tensed.

"Questionable? No." He laughed dryly. "No, what's questionable is how you even came to this conclusion."

"I have my ways." His father shrugged.

"You mean, you hired someone to follow me." Jungkook scoffed.

"It's not like you left me much of a choice." The man growled.

"I shouldn't have to give you one in the first place." Jungkook argued.

"But it's my decision whether you have to or not." He replied coldly. "I believe you have forgotten that these past few months."

"Forgotten??" Jungkook shouted, his anger too much to keep contained. "How could I ever forget the power you have over me?" He hissed.

"Don't you ever raise your voice to me!" He yelled and slapped him across the face harshly, guilt almost instantly flitting across his face.

Jungkook cupped his cheek and grimaced, feeling warm blood fill his mouth.

"I'm not your son." He growled, spitting the blood onto his father's new suit. The handsome man frowned, examining the ruined clothes. Jungkook immediately regretted his actions, expecting a lecture. To Jungkook's surprise, he merely began to laugh.

"You probably aren't." He snorted. Jungkook's head tilted in confusion and his nose scrunched in annoyance. "Your mother was such a whore, it wouldn't be surprising if you weren't my son."

Jungkook's eyes widened as shock numbed his mind before narrowing in fury. Something took over him, his blood boiling. "Shut up!" He shouted. "You are not allowed to disrespect her that way!" He screamed.