Chapter twelve: Cora's visit

A/N 

I've changed Lilith's necklace from Bealfire to the gloves up on the image. 

------------------------------------

Lillian was in the backseat of the sheriff car as they approached Belle, Gold and Hook. Practically jumping out of the car she ran to Hooks' side, moving her hands over his chest. 

''your ribs are broken.''

''Oh, so that's why it hurts why I laugh.'' She gave a nod. 

''Yeah, no shit Einstein.'' 

''Who?'' She didn't react, looking back at the Dark one he smirked. ''Did you see his face? His true love, gone in an instant!'' Pushing his ribs as hard as she could she placed them back before growling, running to Belle's side. Looking over her body as she held her hand. 

''Hey, hey, it's alright. There is nothing to be afraid of, look.'' She pointed at the other siren. ''The ambulance is already here.'' She guided Belle to the ambulance before joining Emma, and Mary Margret while David put an arm around her shoulders. Looking into the car she frowned. 

''Do you know him?'' Emma asked as she turned back to the fairy-tale characters. All of them shook their head.

''Nope.'' Lillian said, popping the p. ''Because he drove in from the outside. Looks like people have found Storybrook...'' 

Sitting at Hook's bedside she watched as he opened his eyes. Looking at his cousin she gave a small wave, unsure of what to do. Her healing magic could do wonders, but not this big of a wonder. ''Where's Cora?'' She asked him as if it was nothing. 

''What?'' As he caught side of the handcuff he chuckled. ''Again, Lass? You're really into this, aren't you?'' Wanting to sit up, he took a sharp breath. ''Ah, that hurts.''

''Told you your ribs were broken.'' She stood up, looking into his eyes. ''Now, where is Cora?'' When he didn't respond she tilted her head and lifted her eyebrows. ''I have many places and ways to hurt you cousin.'' She smirked as she pushed hard on his ribs, waiting for an answer. 

''Alright Lass! I don't know, she has her own agenda. Now, where is my hook?''

''You hurt Belle, i'm not going to please you.'' 

''I hurt his heart--.''

''You hurt ME.''  His eyes widened as she said that. She looked at him, leaning into his space in a threatening way. ''You are cuffed down, he is still standing, immortal. You hurt the Dark one and the Dark Lilith. If I had to pick the 'most dead guy of the year' -- I'd pick you.'' She shoved his ribs again, walking away she joined the others as Doctor Whale approached here. 

''Lilith, you fixed me, fix him.'' She frowned and looked at Snow, Ruby, David, Emma and Grumpy. 

''You've told him that I don't do favors? And so what if he dies? That's only good for us, how do you think people will react when they see a sorceress and a wolf? I don't think they'd take it very well.'' She smiled at them and shook her head. ''So happy I really don't give a damn.'' 

-------Once upon a neverland-------

Peter leaned against the big tree in the middle of Neverland. Felix watched his leader as he opened his eyes again, stumbling a little as he ran to him. Keeping him up straight on to make sure he wouldn't fall to the side. 

''Watch out Felix, the boy's will think you've gone soft.'' He chuckled as he watched the other boys. He was worried for Tiger Lily, she was strong but enough was enough. She was wearing herself thin with Killian, Cora, Henry and now also Bealfire. He was happy to see the old Lilith again. Her sarcastic, snarky answers.