30

*A few weeks later*

Y/n POV 

I still kept throwing up in the morning and I had a fair sized baby bump. "Tom! Let's go! We're gonna be late!" Today I had my second doctors appointment. We were gonna get to see the baby today and I'm so excited! We won't find out the gender for another couple of months, but that doesn't stop Tom from coming up with dozens of boy names. 

Tom runs around the corner to the door where I stand. He gives my lips a quick peck and then races out the door. I chase after him and jump on his back. "Wow. You're fast for a pregnant lady." Tom says setting me down near the car. "I won't be able to run soon." I laugh. 

We climb in the car and I let my mind wander. Will the baby be healthy? I really hope so. I hope that Tom doesn't cry this time. "Whatcha thinking about love?" Tom says interrupting my thoughts. 

"I'm thinking about the baby" I respond. "Tell me. I'm a pretty good listener." Tom says kissing my hand.

"Call me crazy, but I feel like there's something out of the ordinary with our baby." I say. Silence overtakes the car. "What do you mean by that babe?" Tom says, his hand gripping the steering wheel a little bit harder. "I don't know. I just feel like something isn't normal." I sigh as I look out the window at the upcoming doctors office.

We pull into the parking lot of the doctors office. We wait for Christa in the parking lot. She was gonna meet us at the doctors office after she finished questioning at the police department. After we called the cops, they told us to get in our car and drive to her boyfriend's house. The police would follow behind us. The look on his face when he was dragged out by the cops was sinister. Christa pressed charges and the questioning began. Sometimes they would called her in to answer, others she would have to listen to her ex answer questions.

Soon Christa pulled up next to us and got out. I wanted Christa with Tom and I when we found out the gender of the baby. She is my twin after all. 

We exchange hugs and i grab Tom's hand as we walk in. "Ultrasound for Y/n Y/l/n" I told the lady at the desk. She typed in her computer for a few seconds then said, "Alright Ms. Y/l/n. Right this way. We'll have the doctor in two to three minutes." She led us to one of the rooms. It was darkly lit and was fairly warm. I laid down on the table they had like i had done for all the ultrasounds I've had before. The doctor came in soon after and talked to us. We didn't want to know the gender of our baby, so they turned the camera away from our vision.

"Alright Ms. Y/l/n, here we go." The doctor says before placing the instrument on my stomach. There was silence for a moment. Then a gasp from Christa. "What? What's wrong with it?" I asked worriedly. 

Christa told the doctor not to say anything. I was more worried now.

"Christa please tell me what's wron with my baby!" I say, elevating my voice.

She just shakes her head and says, "Not 'baby', y/n. 'Babies'"

****************

So sorry I haven't updated since February! School has been stressful but now I'm on spring break so that's good. I want to have the next chapter out TOMORROW. But I'm not sure. The next chapter will basically cover the Baby Shower and Gender Reveal.

Comment what you think the babies genders are.

Love you all so freaking much.💞💕