Chapter 4

'Mr Chen drive to Tao Cang hotel,' Cheng Yi said.

Zhen Zhen was nervous to have to strange men sit across from her stare at her and the man who saved her sat silently next to her.

'I'm Zhen Zhen,' Zhen Zhen said. 'Thank you... I'm sorry about troubling you earlier.'

None of the men answered Zhen Zhen.

'You can drop me off at the street ahead,' Zhen Zhen said. 'I can take a taxi home.'

Yue Gu Zui opened his eyes. 'Did I say you can leave?'

Zhen Zhen looked at the scary intensity in Yue Gu Zui's eyes. Her heart pounded and she instinctively moved around the round seat closer to Cheng Yi.

'What do you want to do?' Zhen Zhen asked. 'It's illegal to kidnap a person.'

Cheng Yi and Bai Yu Tian laughed. They couldn't believe Zhen Zhen talked about breaking the law in front of their boss.

'What is there to laugh about?' Zhen Zhen asked.

Yue Gu Zui wasn't pleased Zhen Zhen moved closer to Cheng Yi.

'Come here,' Yue Gu Zui said.

'No,' Zhen Zhen said.

Cheng Yi and Bai Yu Tian were scared for Zhen Zhen's life. The last person who dared to argue with their boss had disappeared.

'Come here,' Yue Gu Zui said impatiently.

'You don't need to use a scary tone,' Zhen Zhen said.

Zhen Zhen reluctantly moved closer to Yue Gu Zui.

'I need a girlfriend,' Yue Gu Zui said.

'What has that got to do with me?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'You said I'm your boyfriend,' Yue Gu Zui said.

'I had no other choice,' Zhen Zhen said. 'Besides I thanked you.'

'Are you saying you used me?' Yue Gu Zui asked.

'No...' Zhen Zhen denied.

'Ok,' Yue Gu Zui said.

Yue Gu Zui laid his head on Zhen Zhen's thighs. She didn't know what he meant by ok. Why was it ok for him to lay his head on her thighs?

'Hey!' Zhen Zhen said.

'Don't move,' Yue Gu Zui said.

'Miss Zhen, our boss hasn't slept for three days and three nights,' Bai Yu Tian said. 'Can you let him sleep?'

Zhen Zhen thought it was pitiful Yue Gu Zui didn't sleep for three days and three nights. But it had nothing to do with her.

Zhen Zhen looked out the window. Her thighs were numb but she didn't have the heart to move and disturb Yue Gu Zui's sleep. His hair fell over his forehead and she thought he looked like a vulnerable child while he was sleeping. She couldn't stop her hand from brushing his hair behind his ear. Suddenly she felt Cheng Yi and Bai Yu Tian's eyes were staring strangely at her and she realised the car had stopped for a long time.

'Are we here?' Yue Gu Zui asked. 'Why didn't anyone wake me?'

Yue Gu Zui felt refreshed after a nap.

'It's ok to let them wait,' Bai Yu Tian said.

Bai Yu Tian and Cheng Yi knew their boss hated the Tao Nan gang inside.

Zhen Zhen wasn't satisfied about how slowly Bai Yu Tian adjusted his clothes. So she helped him button his shirt and felt three pairs of eyes stare at her strangely.