Chapter 7

Zhen Zhen packed hers and Zhen Wu's bags.

Zhen Zhen knew the gangster Yue Gu Zui wasn't kidding about blowing up her precious lab if she didn't give into him. Later she thought if she cooperated with him then he would be open to negotiating custody rights over Zhen Wu.

Zhen Zhen brought Zhen Wu to Yue Gu Zui's mansion. What she didn't understand was why there were many rooms in the mansion but her bags were brought into a spacious dark room with a black king size bed that belonged to Yue Gu Zui.

Yue Gu Zui was happy to see Zhen Zhen cheeks turned red like a red fish's cheeks.

'I like to hug someone when I sleep,' Yue Gu Zui said.

Zhen Zhen thought his sleeping habits had nothing to do with her.

Zhen Zhen was intimidated by Yue Gu Zui intense eyes so she crawled onto his bed. Then he began to take off her clothes.

'Why do you need to take clothes off to sleep?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'I like sleeping naked,' Yue Gu Zui said.

Zhen Zhen wanted to protest. It was ok if he liked to sleep naked but it had nothing to do with why he had to take off her clothes too. She reminded herself about her precious lab being blown up and laid naked on his bed.

Zhen Zhen rubbed her hands on Yue Gu Zui's hard chest to feel less taken advantage of.

Yue Gu Zui held Zhen Zhen's wrists. 'If a woman seduces me then she needs to take responsibility.'

'How did you get this scar?' Zhen Zhen asked.

Zhen Zhen diverted attention from her shameless hands by asking Yue Gu Zui about the small round scar on his chest.

'When I was eighteen I was shot during a mission,' Yue Gu Zui said.

Yue Gu Zui almost lost his life to Tan Lang's boss.

Zhen Zhen sighed. 'It's a pity.'

'What?' Yue Gu Zui asked.

'I said it's a pity you didn't shoot your enemy dead,' Zhen Zhen lied. 'Did it hurt?'

Zhen Zhen hoped Yue Gu Zui was in deadly pain.

'I've forgotten,' Yue Gu Zui said coldly.

Zhen Zhen had low EQ but she heard Yue Gu Zui's cold tone and she knew he didn't want to discuss about his bullet scar.

'Let's talk about Zhen Wu,' Zhen Zhen said.

Zhen Zhen raised her head and was shocked to see Yue Gu Zui fell asleep. What gangster? He slept like someone who wouldn't know if an assassin killed him in his sleep.

Zhen Zhen thought Yue Gu Zui wasn't an ordinary beauty. Zhen Wu inherited his looks. She berated herself for shamelessly checking out a man who was sleeping. Her head found a comfortable spot on his chest and she drifted off to sleep.

Zhen Zhen dreamt a puppy was licking her face and made her body feel itchy. Then she jumped onto a man's body and ate him. She thought she didn't need to take responsibility if she ate a man in her dream.

The following morning Zhen Zhen woke up and her whole body ached. There was no sunlight in the room so she didn't know if it was day or night.

Nan Ma was standing in front of Zhen Zhen's house, the locks were changed. She thought Zhen Zhen must have been inside the lab. Sometimes Zhen Zhen forgot to eat and sleep when Zhen Zhen was experimenting.

Zhen Zhen heard a ringing tone and fumbled for her phone.

'Did you die in your lab?' Nan Ma asked. 'MF I've been standing in front of your door for half a day. Open the door.'

'Big sister I can't open the door... and watch your language,' Zhen Zhen said.

'How can I watch my language knowing you and your son in this life?' Nan Ma asked. 'What do you mean you can't open the door? Are you waiting for me to blow up your lab?'

Zhen Zhen thought she should introduce Nan Ma to Yue Gu Zui, they had the same blackmailing style.

'Big sister, I'm not at home,' Zhen Zhen said.

'If you're not at home then are you at Cheng Tian's lab?' Nan Ma asked.

'No,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Little sister do you have a fever?' Nan Ma asked.

'No,' Zhen Zhen said.

'It's not like you to not be inside a lab if you're not sick,' Nan Ma said. 'I must have overworked myself these last two days and I can't hear you properly.'

Zhen Zhen heard Nan Ma's unflattering mumbles and she wanted to protest her innocence.

'Little sister where are you?' Nan Ma asked.

'I'm living with Zhen Wu's dad,' Zhen Zhen said.

'What?' Nan Ma asked. 'Are you saying the Englishman appeared? Was he shocked to know he has a five-year-old son? Zhen Zhen does he want custody of Zhen Wu? Zhen Zhen you have to promise you won't agree to let him have custody of Zhen Wu!'

Zhen Zhen got out of bed and she walked to the bathroom while Nan Ma talked without giving her a chance to reply.

Inside the bathroom Zhen Zhen looked in the mirror and she saw kiss marks on her body.

'Ah!' Zhen Zhen cried out.

Zhen Zhen realised last night wasn't a dream.

'Zhen Zhen, what happened?' Nan Ma asked.

Nan Ma was worried something bad happened to Zhen Zhen.

Zhen Zhen dropped her phone. She wanted to bite her tongue to death. She actually jumped onto Yue Gu Zui and ate him. She reasoned their son was already five years old so she had nothing to be embarrassed about. She looked at the mirror again. The kiss marks on her neck were too visible, she covered her hot face and cried pitifully.