Chapter 26

Zhen Wu kicked opened his parents' bedroom door. He didn't care his parents were still in bed.

Zhen Wu was dressed in a stylish black outfit. He knew he was a handsome boy. Many agents have scouted him on the streets and given their business cards to him. But he wasn't interested in becoming a star. It was his dad's fault he was bugged by strangers, his dad was a handsome man.

Zhen Wu checked out his dad's body from top to bottom. 'Dad, you have a beautifully sculpted body.'

Yue Gu Zai wasn't flustered by his son's praise. He got out of bed and grabbed a shirt from the cupboard.

'Who taught you that phrase?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

'Zhen Zhen,' Zhen Wu said.

Yue Gu Zai looked suspiciously at his wife who was pretending to be sleeping under the bedsheet.

Zhen Wu stole a glance at his mum and smiled. 'Dad, I'll tell you a secret.'

Although Zhen Wu was telling his dad a secret, he purposely didn't whisper. 'Zhen Zhen loves catalogue models in magazines who have toned muscles. It's her favorite type of man.'

'Little boy, those magazines belong to your godmother,' Zhen Zhen said. 'I didn't buy those magazines.'

Zhen Zhen couldn't keep pretending she was asleep, because she was framed. She forced herself to crawl out of bed otherwise her son would say more nonsense.

'Mum, can you say you've never looked at the magazines?' Zhen Wu asked.

Zhen Wu creased his brows identical to his dad's creased brows. It made Zhen Zhen want to kick both of them outside.

'I only browsed the magazines a bit,' Zhen Zhen said. 'But it's because they were conveniently at my fingertips... it's a waste if I don't look at the magazines your godmother bought.'

Zhen Zhen laughed awkwardly.

'Were the men handsome?' Yue Gu Zai asked and finished dressing.

'What?' Zhen Zhen pretended she didn't hear.

Yue Gu Zai patiently asked again. 'Were the men handsome?'

'You're... more handsome,' Zhen Zhen said sweetly.

Zhen Zhen valued her life and didn't want to die mysteriously.

Yue Gu Zai couldn't help but smile briefly.

Zhen Wu saw his dad's happiness to hear his mum praise his dad. 'Dad, Bai Fox said you want to go to North America.'

'Zhen Wu, you need to call uncle, Uncle Bai,' Zhen Zhen corrected.

Although Zhen Zhen called Bai Yu Tian, Bai Fox, she wanted to teach Zhen Wu how to address his elders respectively.

'Yes mum,' Zhen Wu agreed even though his mum was being hypocritical. 'Dad, this time I want to go overseas with you and mum.'

'No,' Yue Gu Zai and Zhen Zhen said firmly at the same time.

'Why not?' Zhen Wu asked.

Although Zhen Wu was a young boy, he thought his dad would take his side. He looked at his dad to silently threaten if his dad refused to take him overseas again then he would match make his mum with another man, and his dad would be angry to death.

'Because you need to go to school,' Zhen Zhen said.

Zhen Zhen wanted her son to experience going to school with children his own age.

'Son, do you want to eat?' Yue Gu Zai deflected the conversation.

Zhen Wu was surprised by his dad's sudden question and nodded his head.