Chapter 51

Helen of England.

Yue Gu Zai and Zhen Zhen both agreed there was someone who shouldn't be in the kitchen more than Zhen Zhen, it was Helen. On the first day after leaving the Hill Mansion, Helen wanted to thank Yue Gu Zai for giving her a place to stay by cooking dinner. Helen accidently blew up Yue Gu Zai's kitchen, and he warned her not to step foot in the kitchen again.

On the second day, Helen saw Yue Gu Zai helped Zhen Zhen practice shooting and she asked Yue Gu Zai to teach her how to shoot too. Helen's bullets made everyone duck for cover. Lucky no one was injured, and Yue Gu Zai banned Helen from holding a gun.

On the third day, Helen wanted to help Bai Yu Tian in the medical room. She accidently broke Bai Yu Tian's most expensive medical equipment. No one knew what trick Bai Yu Tian used to make Helen too scared to enter the medical room again.

On the fourth day, Helen borrowed Cheng Yi's computer. By the end of the fourth day, Cheng Yi begged the heavens to restore his computer back to its factory setting.

On the fifth day, Helen was restricted to the guest room. She had to beg Zhen Zhen to ask Yue Gu Zai to let her sit in the living room with Zhen Zhen.

'Helen, Gu Zai is worried you'll hurt yourself if you don't stay in the guest room,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Don't think I can't see that everyone is scared of Phil,' Helen said. 'They're scared I'll break everything in Phil's home. Big sister Zhen Zhen, how can you love someone like Phil? Phil is cold and stingy. Yes, he's handsome but my William Hill is handsome and kind.'

'Yes, yes Gu Zai can't compare to your William Hill,' Zhen Zhen teased.

'Of course he can't,' Helen said. 'When I was younger I wore a dress for the first time. I tripped over my dress and I accidently teared my dress. William Hill's my prince charming. He picked me up, and his smile made me forget about my pain. William Hill bought me the same dress I teared, and from that day in my heart he's the most handsome man.'

'Does love make you want to change yourself?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'Big sister Zhen Zhen, don't you love Phil?' Helen asked.

Zhen Zhen didn't know when she fell in love with Yue Gu Zai. If she didn't love him then she wouldn't have slapped Tan Hai for trying to seduce him. But her genius IQ wouldn't let her change herself because of love unlike Helen who would change everything about Helen for William Hill.

'Helen, would you still love William Hill even if he rejects you after you changed everything about yourself to please him?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'It doesn't matter if William Hill doesn't love me,' Helen said. 'Because I won't have any regrets knowing I did everything I could to get him to love me.'

'Helen, you have your own loveable traits even if you nearly destroyed one of Gu Zai's homes,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Big sister Zhen Zhen, take me out,' Helen said. 'I'm going crazy being indoors.'

'No,' Zhen Zhen said. 'Gu Zai made me promise not to leave here if he's not with me.'

'Big sister Zhen Zhen, I'm an expert at sneaking out,' Helen said. 'Let's go out, and help me cheer myself up.'

Zhen Zhen agreed, and Helen disguised both of them to leave Yue Gu Zai's home without detection.

'Helen, did you sense some of those men we saw on the way out looked out of place?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'Big sister Zhen Zhen, Phil has thousands of employees,' Helen said. 'Of course you can't recognise everyone's faces. Let's go and have fun.'

'I only have some Euros in my bag,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Big sister Zhen Zhen, you have Phil's card,' Helen said. 'You don't need a lot of Euros in your bag. Phil's card had no spending limit. You can buy a mansion, a sports car and designer clothes and you wouldn't even make a dent on his card.'

Helen took Zhen Zhen to a nightclub.