⌜ thirty four ⌟

chan is my son and i'm going to take responsibility!

lucas took a stepd back as the other ceo suddenly shouted after somehow motivating him. ❝okay, lower your voice down—

i'm going to raise him like the father i am! mark shouted at the top of his lungs as he raised his fist up in the air.

the tall male the sighed and decided to be a hypeman instead of stopping mark from what he is doing. after all, this is his way of relieving stress. ❝you're going to raise him like your the best father you are!

yeah man!❞ mark screamed back. the two were screaming that you may even mistake them as crazy people. ❝and!

lucas didn't know mark still has something more to say. he tilted his head to the side out of curiosity. ❝and?

acting all shy and looking like a ten-year-old confessing his feelings to someone, mark rubbed his nape as his voice lowered down that it sounded more of a whisper. ❝i'm going to marry him and be the best husband in the whole wide world.

rolling his eyes, lucas nudged his fellow friend playfully. ❝say it louder you idiot.

i'm shy!

🍼

the day ended in just a blink of an eye. mark thanked lucas for coming over and sparing time in hearing his not so useless rants. he was happy that things were now like before between the two of them, although there are still some topics that can't be mentioned between the two. mark then gave blessings to lucas and his invisible relationship with jungwoo and now that lucas mentioned about his wife awhile ago, jungwoo does look a lot like his wife. it scared mark a little bit but hey, the world is full of weird surprises and unexplained things.