Chapter 53

The eight letter word.

Zhen Zhen returned to Yue Gu Zai's home. She was scared to see the house burning. She ran to Yue Gu Zai, and checked to see if he was hurt.

'Gu Zai, are you hurt anywhere?' Zhen Zhen asked.

Yue Gu Zai hugged Zhen Zhen. His body was shaking, and she realised he was scared.

'Zhen Zhen, it's good you're safe,' Yue Gu Zai whispered in Zhen Zhen's ear.

Yue Gu Zai's gang members sighed in relief. They were happy nothing happened to Zhen Zhen.

'Gu Zai, I'm OK,' Zhen Zhen said.

Yue Gu Zai instructed everyone to move to Ni Sheng's headquarters in England while the burnt house was being restored.

'Mr Stingy,' Helen said. 'You should thank me for taking big sister Zhen Zhen out. If I didn't, big sister Zhen Zhen and I would have burned down with your home.'

'Zhen Zhen, where did you go?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

'To Hua Di Wu's bar,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Who is Hua Di Wu?' Yue Gu Zai asked. 'What bar?'

'Big sister Zhen Zhen, don't say where,' Helen said.

'A nightclub,' Zhen Zhen said.

Helen closed her eyes and prepared for doom. She couldn't believe Zhen Zhen would disclose everything to Yue Gu Zai.

'You dare take my wife to a nightclub?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

'Before you forgave me for taking big sister Zhen Zhen out,' Helen said. 'You're the leader of Ni Sheng, you can't go back on your word.'

'I can forgive you and lock you in a room too,' Yue Gu Zai said.

'Hey Mr Triad Boss, if you dare lock me in a room, I'll tell William Hill you mistreated me,' Helen said.

Yue Gu Zai ignored Helen. He held Zhen Zhen's hand and he led her to their bedroom.

'Gu Zai, isn't locking Helen in a room going overboard?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'No,' Yue Gu Zai said.

Yue Gu Zai unbuttoned Zhen Zhen's shirt.

'Helen saved my life,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Did she?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

By the time Yue Gu Zai nibbled Zhen Zhen's earlobe, she realised they were naked.

'Gu Zai, what are doing...' Zhen Zhen asked.

Yue Gu Zai kissed Zhen Zhen's warm lips. He held her body close to his body. Her warmth proved to his shredded heart that she was alive.

'Let me love you,' Yue Gu Zai said.

Zhen Zhen didn't believe what a man said in bed was true. If she couldn't escape the crazed Yue Gu Zai then she could only be crazy together with him.

The following morning, Zhen Zhen was the last to wake up. She thought about all the things Yue Gu Zai did to her last night, and her face flushed red.

Zhen Zhen put on a T-shirt, but she couldn't squeeze into her jeans.

'Ah!' Zhen Zhen cried out.

Yue Gu Zai ran into the bedroom first. Afterward Chu Gian and Helen ran into the bedroom, followed by the others.

'Zhen Zhen, what happened?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

The men saw Zhen Zhen was half naked, and they immediately turned around before Yue Gu Zai killed them.