Chapter 56

Hope.

'Gu Zai, I had a dream and you were in it,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Was it a good dream?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

'Yes,' Zhen Zhen said.

Zhen Zhen wanted to say to Yue Gu Zai that she loved him, but her body was tired and she fell asleep.

'Thank you Mr Luo Fan,' Yue Gu Zai said.

'Mr Yue, it was you who helped Mrs Yue wake up,' Luo Fan said.

'Phil, you should rest,' William Hill said. 'I'll take care of everything while you rest.'

The men left the bedroom. Yue Gu Zai hugged Zhen Zhen and he slept soundly.

In the morning, Zhen Zhen woke up after a peaceful sleep. She stroked Yue Gu Zai's beautiful face. She knew when Zhen Wu grew up, Zhen Wu would look like the adult Yue Gu Zai.

Yue Gu Zai opened his eyes when he felt Zhen Zhen's fingers touched his lips.

'Zhen Zhen, what are you thinking about?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

Zhen Zhen shyly buried her head in Yue Gu Zai's chest.

'I think I love you,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Zhen Zhen, can you say it again?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

'Say what?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'Say what you said before,' Yue Gu Zai said.

'I think I love you,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Zhen Zhen, I can't hear you,' Yue Gu Zai said.

'I said, I love you!' Zhen Zhen said.

Yue Gu Zai smiled. He was happy to hear Zhen Zhen say that she loved him.

'You tricked me,' Zhen Zhen said. 'You heard me the first time.'

'Zhen Zhen, I think the whole house heard you,' Yue Gu Zai said.

Outside the bedroom, William Hill chased everyone away to give Yue Gu Zai and Zhen Zhen privacy.

'What about you?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'What about me?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

'Aren't you supposed to say something like... I love you, I'll take care of you and be good to you for the rest of your life?' Zhen Zhen asked.

'Why do I need to say all those things?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

Zhen Zhen nodded her head. On TV she saw couples declare their undying love, but it didn't mean every couple had to do the same. She thought she lost to Yue Gu Zai. She didn't need to embarrass herself if he didn't say he loved her.

On the second day after Zhen Zhen woke up, Yue Gu Zai wanted to take care of Zhen Zhen and he asked William Hill to help him with his workload.

William Hill helped Yue Gu Zai. But he was still heartbroken to hear Zhen Zhen declare that she loved Yue Gu Zai.

'William Hill,' Helen called.

Helen kissed William Hill's cheek and she hugged him like a koala.

William Hill snapped out of his thoughts and untangled himself from Helen.

'Helen, what are you doing here?' William Hill asked.

'To see you,' Helen said.

'Your hair...' William Hill said.

William Hill was angry Helen dyed her hair black.

'Does it look good?' Helen asked.

'Why are you this foolish?' William Hill asked. 'Dying your hair black isn't going to change anything except your hair color.'