Chapter 67

Timeskip.

The elite private college only admitted the smartest students and students from the richest families. The two richest families in the city were the Dawson and the Yue families.

Zhen Wu was grateful he got to go to college incognito. The teachers and students all thought Zhen Wu was a love child of businessman's mistress.

'Lam Ting isn't this the boy who gave you a love letter?' Chu Lan asked and pointed at sleeping Zhen Wu.

Lam Ting was one of the most beautiful girls on campus. She wanted her boyfriend to be the richest, smartest and most handsome boy on campus. Many boys chased after Lam Ting. She looked down on lazy boys like Zhen Wu.

'He's a small frog in a well that wants to marry a princess,' Chu Lan said.

'Chu Lan, don't say anything else,' Lam Ting said.

The truth was Zhen Wu was framed. Zhen Wu was sleeping on a desk when Lam Ting collected college assignments on behalf of a tutor. A love letter fell out of Lam Ting's textbook onto Zhen Wu's desk, and she took Yue's company prototype design by mistake. Zhen Wu chased after Lam Ting to exchange the love letter and the design. Zhen Wu wasn't interested in having a girlfriend, and he didn't bother to clear the misunderstanding because he knew the rumor would quiet down soon.

'Look out the window,' the first student said. 'Isn't she the exchange student from Italy?'

'What's there to look at?' the second student asked.

'She's Lucy Brenda,' the first student said. 'She's the heiress of Dawson's company, and she's more beautiful than Lam Ting. All the boys want to date her.'

'You have no chance with her,' the second student said.

'I can admire from a close distance,' the first student said.

Last night Zhen Wu stayed up reviewing Yue's company financial reports. He thought he could catch up on sleep at college, but the gossip in the tutorial room were like a thousand bees buzzing around his head.

A tutor escorted Lucy into the tutorial room.

'Hello,' Lucy greeted. 'I'm Lucy Brenda. It's my privilege to study at this college.'

'Lucy, it's our privilege you're studying at this college,' most of the boys in the tutorial room cheered.

'Everyone go back to your seats,' the tutor said. 'Lucy take a seat anywhere.'

Most of the boys cleared the books and stationary off the seat next to them because they hoped Lucy would sit next to them. They were disappointed when Lucy chose to sit next to the sleeping Zhen Wu.

Zhen Wu sensed there were many people giving him daggers. He opened his eyes, and the boys in the room were glaring at him. Then he turned around and he was startled to see someone sitting next to him.

'Hello,' Lucy greeted and smiled at Zhen Wu.

Old students or new students were the same to Zhen Wu, he didn't recognise any of the students.

'Hello,' Zhen Wu greeted and went back to sleep.

The students in the class were used to Zhen Wu's aloofness toward them.

Lucy diligently wrote lecture notes, and if someone stared at her, she would smile politely at them.

Zhen Wu woke up after the tutorial class ended, and packed his bag.

'You can borrow my notes,' Lucy said.

'Thank you,' Zhen Wu said.

Zhen Wu accepted Lucy's notes. Her handwriting was impeccable.