25 - Results!!

There was a plus sign. I just needed to double check. I did it two more times, all plus. I didn't know what to do. I jumped out and screeched. I ran around the house yelling to let it out of me.

After my obnoxious period, I quickly hid the tests and ran to the living room. I did a couple of more happy dances. In the middle of one of them Mic walked into the house. "Y/N what the hell are you doing?" I froze and laughed. "Well you see, It's a long story. Ashlyn and umm, All might did it too." He stopped. "What the hell? He still has it in him huh?" He laughed and put his jacket up. "You do too." I walked over and gave him a hug and kiss. "Hey, I'm not that old and out of shape." I looked at him and cocked my head. "Neither is toshinori."

He gave me sly smirk and walked into the kitchen. "Besides the point darling, what would you like for dinner?" He started opened the fridge to look around. "Well, I don't know. Why do I have to decide? What do YOU want." He shot his head at me. "You." He raised his eyebrows up and down and laughed. "How about no!" I laughed and walked over to him.

All I could think about was telling him. I didn't how I wanted to tell him. I was soooooo excited but also scared. What were my friends supposed to think? I mean I'm sure Madalyn has done it a couple of times already. But hey, I could be wrong.

What if Ashlyn got pregnant!!?? Wait, I didn't ask her if she had protection!!! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? Agh anyway. "Uh Y/N? Earth to Y/N?" I jumped back into the real world. "Oh yeah. Umm, honestly, I'm not so hungry right now. Maybe later?" He shrugged his shoulders and closed the fridge. "Whats going on? You spaced out there for a second, it kinda worried me."

I laughed for a second. "Well, long story." I grabbed his arm and sat him down on the couch. "Okay, Mic. So I have something very important to tell you." I took a deep breath. "Now take a deep breath." He inhaled. "IM PREGNANT!!" Before he could exhale he choked and started coughing. "W-What!! AGH! *coughs* W-ait! ARE YOU *hack* SERIOUS?" I started laughing.

"Calm down before you choke!" He hacked and coughed a couple of times before he stopped. "Are you being serious Y/N!!??" I nodded my head and my smile went wide. His smile went even wider. "Oh my god!" He jumped up off the couch. "IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!" He danced around the living room jumping up and down. "Im going to be a dad, I gonna be a dad!" He stopped and turned around to grab my waist. "Y/N, We're going to be parents!" I could see his eyes glisten, from tears forming.

I smiled. I felt like All Might with how wide it was. I seen a tear fall down his face. "I love you Mic." He gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you too Y/N." He held me and kept talking about us being parents. Boy, was he excited.

Present Mic being a dad? Never heard of her. XD ENJOY GUYS.