Chapter 72

Engagement.

'Xiao Ya,' Huyen Di called.

Su Xiao Ya walked past Li Cheng and Zi Lan to Huyen Di.

On stage, Wo Ta Tian introduced Zhen Wu as the CEO of Yue's company.

'Thank you for the congratulations,' Zhen Wu said. 'I look forward to receiving guidance from everyone.'

The guests applauded Zhen Wu. They admired the twenty-two-year-old man who succeeded Yue Gu Zai at a young age.

'Big brother Zhen Wu,' Shu Tang Li greeted. 'I'm sorry I'm late.'

The guests looked curiously at the fifteen-year-old leader of Tan Lang. Shu Tang Li looked like his dad, Shu Tang Jue. Gentle on the outside and deadly on the inside.

Shu Tang Li smiled at Zhen Wu and he gave Zhen Wu an envelope.

'Big brother Zhen Wu, this is a small gift to say congratulations,' Shu Tan Li said.

The small gift was a valuable land in the city from Tan Lang to give to Ni Sheng to turn into a development area.

Zhen Wu smiled at Shu Tang Li, he knew what Shu Tang Li wanted in return for the small gift.

'Xiao Li, if you run outside now, you can catch up to Xiao Ni,' Zhen Wu said.

'Big brother Zhen Wu, I'll catch up with you next time,' Shu Tang Li said.

Zhen Wu watched Shu Tang Li run like the wind. When Zhen Wu turned around, Li Cheng introduced himself.

'CEO Zhen,' Li Cheng greeted. 'Congratulations. I'm Li Cheng, CEO of Tu's company.'

Li Cheng lusted after half of the small gift in Zhen Wu's hands. If Tu's company received the business deal with Ni Sheng then Tu's company would defeat their rival company, Tan's company.

Zhen Wu politely nodded his head at Li Cheng then he turned around to greet Tan Tu Hang.

'Uncle Tan,' Zhen Wu greeted.

'Xiao Wu,' Tan Tu Hang called.

'Uncle Tan, are you interested in building something small with me?' Zhen Wu asked.

Tan Tu Hang was surprised Zhen Wu chose to give him a juicy piece of meat.

Zhen Wu didn't care what company he collaborated with as long as he could tolerate the company's owner.

'Of course I'm interested in building with my Xiao Wu,' Tan Tu Hang said.

Li Cheng gripped his wine glass, losing to Tan Tu Hang was another insult to his ego.

'Zhen Wu,' Lam Ting called.

Lam Ting wore a strapless ocean blue dress, she looked like a sea mermaid princess.

'Aren't you going to ask me to dance?' Lam Ting asked.

Zhen Wu gave the small gift in his hand to a Ni Sheng gang member to store in a safe place.

'Uncle Tan, I'll ask my secretary to schedule a meeting with you next week,' Zhen Wu said.

'She's a pretty little girl,' Tan Tu Hang said. 'Xiao Wu, you have good vision.'

Zhen Wu didn't clear the misunderstanding. He walked with Lam Ting to the dance floor.

Lam Ting danced with Zhen Wu, but she sensed his heart wasn't with her.

'You won't the person who wrote the love letter to me,' Lam Ting said.

'Um,' Zhen Wu said. 'You took my designs by mistake.'