Chapter 82

Shenzhen Nongke Orchid.

Yue Gu Zai was reading a newspaper in the living room. He didn't know why Yue Ni was spying on him for more than half an hour. He couldn't believe he and Zhen Zhen gave birth and raised Yue Ni, but Yue Ni was more like Ling Jia than him and Zhen Zhen combined. He wished Yue Ni was like Zhen Wu so he wouldn't have to worry about Yue Ni so much.

'Hurry up and say what's on your mind,' Yue Gu Zai said.

Yue Ni sat on the sofa next to Yue Gu Zai.

'Dad, let's negotiate,' Yue Ni said. 'I want you to take back your order to send me to train in Africa as a punishment.'

'No,' Yue Gu Zai said.

Yue Gu Zai was still angry at Yue Ni for making Zhen Zhen misunderstand him.

'Dad, it's embarrassing if other Ni Sheng members find out I'm being punished,' Zhen Zhen said.

'When you made your mum depressed and go to a bar for other men to serve her wine, you didn't consider it'll embarrass me,' Yue Gu Zai said.

'Dad, you forced me to do this,' Yue Ni said. She threw Yang Han An's family background report on the coffee table. 'Your former lover is back. I'm going to tell mum.'

Yue Gu Zai wasn't threatened by the report on the coffee table. Zhen Zhen knew he was innocent.

'Dad, I heard you lived with this girl's mother for a year,' Yue Ni said. 'Her mother has a good body. I don't believe you could live with her mother for a year and not sleep with her mother. Did you have a love child with her mother? Is this girl my half-sister?'

Ni Sheng's gang members were scared to investigate what happened during the year Yue Gu Zai was missing. Yue Ni could only gather news that Yue Gu Zai lived with Tan Xu Er during the year he was missing.

'Dad, that Tan woman lived in the U.S. for many years,' Yue Ni said. 'Why did she suddenly come back? Is she using Yang Han An to blackmail you? Yang Han An is pursuing big brother. If Yang Han An is your daughter with the Tan woman then Yang Han An is having incestuous thoughts about big brother.'

'Xiao Ni, if you're this free to say nonsense, why don't you focus on your studies?' Yue Gu Zai said. 'Your mum received a call from your teacher. You not attending classes made your mum angry.'

Yue Gu Zai thought at least Ling Jia valued family harmony. He was angry at Yue Ni for causing trouble for their family members. He suspected it was Shu Tang Jue's bad influence that Yue Ni wanted to cause misunderstandings between him and Zhen Zhen so Zhen Zhen would divorce him.

Yue Ni stood and followed Yue Gu Zai.

'Dad, don't leave,' Yue Ni said. 'Tell me the truth. Did you sleep with that Tan woman? Is Yang Han An my half-sister...'

Yue Ni bumped into Yue Gu Zai's back, because he froze when he saw Zhen Zhen holding a whip and walking downstairs.

Zhen Zhen was angry Yue Ni skipped classes. Everyone said that Zhen Zhen was too strict on Zhen Wu so Zhen Zhen gave Yue Ni more freedom. In the end Zhen Wu didn't skip grades, and attended all his classes from primary school to college. Yue Ni on the other hand, skipped grades and skipped her classes too.

Zhen Zhen pulled Yue Ni to the side. Zhen Zhen raised the whip in her hand, but Yue Gu Zai grabbed the whip from her before she could hit Yue Ni's bottom.

'Mum, don't be angry at me,' Yue Ni said.

Zhen Zhen held Yue Ni's arm and she pulled Yue Ni to the car.

'Xiao Ni, today you're going to attend all your classes,' Zhen Zhen said. 'If you dare escape, you'll be spending the rest of your life training in Africa.'