Moonstone Serenade

This is a werewolf Gerard and human Frank oneshot, yes, but it's not the alpha/omega dynamic where juices somehow drip out of someone's ass. I'm very... intimidated by that? So I went with my own thing, I hope you like it!
_______

There was an itch coursing underneath the layers of Gerard flesh that he couldn't reach with scraping nails. It writhed and burned inside his gut, demanding for there to be immediate relief, transforming his blood into a scalding river flushing his cheeks and increasing the temperature of his body. He could feel it curving down his spine and heightening his senses; scent, above all things crashing behind his skull like a tsunami inside his brain. His eyes were abnormally bright as the tide rose at certain peaks and the pressure focused on his stomach, further down to his thighs, aching at the places between them pleading desperately for him to place his undivided focus on it. Gerard had never felt a stronger urge than the one flowing like eternal lava whenever the moon prepared to fill out into a perfect circle glowing in shades of orange before it slowly rose into the pitch night sky. His body prepared for it, breaking him in very form possible until he shifted on the night of the full moon.

Gerard had a beast chained up within him. Its unsheathed claws tore at his self restrain and the steady control over his lust, his violence would erupt in tatters of chaos if he were to be provoked wrongfully during the beginning of the change. He trembled and curled up in the confines of his bedroom, helplessly curling in on himself and tearing at his own skin during the waves of joint pains tearing through his limbs. Rivets of sweat would glide alone his flushed skin and his muscles clenched to the point of the sensation of tearing whenever his body ached to shift, but denied the procedure. Gerard fell victim to another source of agony before his human form unraveled, and perhaps it was more merciless than the gnawing sadist of his body preparing to take another shape.

The arousal, the heat, struck him the hardest. He'd bare his teeth and mutter slurred words of filth in the darkness as he curled his fist around himself and pounded into his hand, grinding his hips onto the mattress and then fucking himself on his angled fingers if he felt desperate enough to slow the torrent of sexual torture. His sheets would be striped with come stains at the end, puddles collected underneath wherever he landed in his pursuit to fuck himself as hard as possible to soothe the beast, but Gerard never moved to clean it until after he passed out and awoke in a feverish daze, groaning at the realization that he was growing hard again. This was only a fragment of the torture he faced.

Gerard hadn't always been a beast. He was once an ordinary human being just as the rest of his family members and the minimal friends he kept through the early years of middle school. As they entered high school, Gerard was foolish enough to give into the peer pressure of attending parties with the new alliances he'd met during his first few weeks. Alcohol entered his system for the first time, as did the taste of strange pills slipped into his palms and the pungent smoke rising from blunts filling up his lungs to send him into a fit of giggles. The fearlessness he obtained while he was intoxicated lead him to recklessly lock lips with boys he could hardly remember in the morning, yet he'd awaken beside them, unsure of whether or not they'd engaged in anything sexual unless he checked the state of his body.

Gerard's recklessness lead him to becoming vulnerable to the bite of a werewolf. The statement was fucking ridiculous, he realized. Mythical creatures couldn't have existed, reality didn't involve shapeshifting human beings chained to the curse of the moonlight. He was wrong to comfortably assume he'd never be caught underneath the jaws of a fanged beast pinning him down at a campsite in the woods. He still remembered the feral yellow eyes of the wolf baring its bloody teeth, saliva dribbling from the sharp points in preparation to sink them into Gerard's tender flesh. It was a miracle he survived after the attack; his screams awakened nearby friends and they managed to haul heavy fragments chipped off from boulders at the wolf, snapping its head to the side powerfully enough for it to leap away from Gerard and vanish into the trees.