Preview of the Sequel and Information

Alrighty guys. This won't be the note to say that the Sequel is up YET but I have a little Preview of the Prologue.

The title of the story is going to be Leaving the Past Behind. Anyway, here goes.

Enjoy the short - very short - Preview,

Nick

"We have to find Angel Potter," Hestia Jones called out.

Dumbledore nodded his head thoughtfully "Indeed. But no one has seen the girl in years."

"We can't just rely on the brat," Molly Weasley huffed, crossing her arms "She abandoned us and now the girl is hiding like a coward."

Sirius glared at her "Don't talk about my goddaughter like that. She is no coward. I'm sure there is a pretty good explanation for her disappearance."

"She's gone Dark," Hestia shrugged "Maybe she joined You-Know-Who when he came back."

-------

It was then that Elijah cleared his throat "Is it really a good idea to let Kol and Niklaus go with you?"

"Oi?" Kol huffed, crossing his arms.

"Well, he is right," Rebekah pointed out "I doubt anyone is safe from your wrath... Angel, don't take them."

Angel looked from her husband to Kol with an amused smile "They are coming... But Elijah? If you'd be willing to try and keep them in line...?"

"Why about me?" Damon frowned "You really think I want you to go without me?"

She looked at the others "I really don't want any of you in danger... There's bound to be attempts on lives – most likely mine. And Damon, you have Rebekah. I don't know how long we'll be and it would be unfair to just go."

Really only a little bit here. Sorry xD

I have set a rough estimate of when I'll post the Sequel and I'll try to have it up by the middle of March, so about two and a half to three weeks. There's something I want to finish before I start posting the Sequel, so yeah.

Hope that's alright with you guys.

Nick