Chapter 6 Christmas

Your Pov

We walk out of the quidditch game with my godfather walking with us. Explaining how Snape was jinxing Harry's broom during the game. "Nonsense why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom," Hagrid said not believing us.

"Who knows? Why was he trying to get past the three-headed dog," Harry said suspiciously of Snape. "Who told you about Fluffy," Hagrid said then he looked at me. I put my hands up saying that I'm innocent.

"Fluffy? That thing has a name,". "Of course he has a name. He's mine I bought him off an Irishman. I lent him to Dumbledore to guard," Hagrid stop talking.  "Yes?" Harry said wanting Hagrid to contuied.

"Shouldn't have told you that. No more questions don't ask any more questions. that's top secret," Hagrid said serious. "But Hagrid whatever Fluffy is guarding Snape's trying to seal it," Harry said convincing Hagrid.  

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher," Hagrid said to us but Hermione step in. "Teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking," Hermione said trying to convince Hagrid.

Hagrid sigh then looked at us "Now you listen to me all four of you. Your meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flame," Hagrid said in a serious tone.

I look at Hagrid confuse "Who's Nicholas Flame," I asked curiously. Hagrid looked away from me in shock what he said. "I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that" Hagrid said mumbling starting to walk away from us.   

"Nicholas Flame? Who's Nicholas Flame," Harry said turning towards us. I shrugged Hermione look like she was deep in thought "I don't know," Hermione said thinking who Nicholas must be. We started to walk back to our house until Fred and Geroge came up to us.

"We need to borrow Y/N," both of the twins said looking at me. "Why?" Ron said wondering what his brothers want with you. "None of your business," They both said linking arms around me taking me away from my friends.

They stop their tracks and put me down. I turn to look at the twins to see a grin on there faces."What this it," I ask confused "We," "need," "you're," "help," the twins both finish off saying. "So what do you say mate," Fred said putting his hand around me.

I thought about it for a moment "Alright," I said and the Weasley twins cheer. We started to set up traps and pranking people. We were around the corner waiting for somebody to step on our trap. We waited until we heard "AAAAHHHHH," a quick look we see a Hufflepuff girl soaking wet in troll sweat.

We started to laugh and ran off into the common room. "You shouldn't see there faces," I said laughing. Fred and Geroge agreed with me we contuied to laugh until it was almost time for bed. I got up from the sofa "Goodnight Mr. Weasley's," I said sarcastically.

"Goodnight  Ms.Dumbledore," The twins said also sarcastically. I kiss Fred and Geroge both on the cheek and I ran up to my dorm. "What were you doing," Hermione said suspiciously "Nothing," I said innocently. 

Fred and Geroge Pov

She kissed us that means she's falling for us already.

______________________

Your Pov

It's already the holidays I was in my room watching the snowflakes falling from the sky. C/N meowed and put her paw on the window. "It's cold to open the window C/N," I said but C/N contuied to meow wanting to open the window.

I sigh and finally give in "Fine but If you get cold don't blame me," I said to C/N who happily meow. I open the window and C/N took her first step and immediately ran into my arms. "I told you," I said holding C/N who shivering.