Mistake (Show! Lloyd)

"Y/n, come here." Lloyd says, pulling you into a hug.

You leaned onto his shoulder, crying. You knew what he said about him being your favorite out of the Ninja was a joke, but it overwhelmed you.

"I'm sorry."

"Shh, there's no need to be." He says, rubbing your back. "It's okay. It's okay. I got you."

He put his arm around your shoulder and lead you to his room. He laid down on the bed and you climbed onto him, putting your face in his chest. Tears were still dripping from your eyes and it seemed like they didn't want to stop. He pet your head and continued to whisper comforting things to you.

"Lloyd?" You suddenly say.

"Yeah?"

"Am...am I a mistake?"

"What?" He says tilting his head down to look at you. "Of course you're not! Why would you think that??"

You bit the inside of your lip and inhaled sharply. You started panting, trying to stop yourself from crying. "Y/n, look at me." He says.

You tightly closed your eyes.

"Y/n, look at me." His voice was a little harder now, more like an order than a suggestion.

He shifted around a little, going from under you to next to you. He grabbed your hand from your mouth and put it between you, squeezing it tightly. He then put his hand on your face and wiped a few tears from your cheeks.

"Y/n, listen to me. You're not a mistake. I know you're scared and you feel alone, but I'm here for you, okay? Whenever you need me, I'll come running. I love you, I care for you. Don't underestimate how much I love you. You're not a mistake. There is nothing wrong with you. You're perfect just the way you are. Please, never forget that, okay?"

He pulled you closer to him.

"I..I can't..."

"Shh, I know you don't believe me right now. It's okay. I get like that too sometimes. It's okay."

You buried your face in his chest again. He kissed your forehead and began rubbing your back again. You closed your eyes.

"Just go to sleep, okay? I'll be here in the morning when you wake up."

"Goodnight Lloyd, I love you.."

"I love you too, Y/n"

You both soon fell asleep.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Citizen Soldier he saving my ass again

This was originally gonna be another one of those comfort things, but decided not too

I hope you enjoyed

Bye