Anticipation

"Summer vacation it's about time" Trell said after our last class. It was the last day of school and our graduation was next week "Tell me about it we have to go out Friday." Tanya pitched in. "Just hit up the group chat but I'm out I got plans" I said blowing my friends kisses. "Make sure to use protection bitch" Precious yelled out.

I was going to my boo's house since it was still early in the day. His name was Xavier Collins and I met him my junior year of high school at a school cookout he was only three years older but acted real mature for his age. We were on and off during these two years but we always found our way back to each other.

"Hey babe I've been waiting on ya ass all day" He was outside of his house smoking a blunt. "I can tell did you even brush your teeth yet nasty" I laughed sitting on his lap. "Yes I wanted to take you my girl growing up. Ugh I'm dreading the day you go off for college" I sighed I was dreading the day too.

We discussed long distance but ultimately it wouldn't benefit us if we couldn't be around each other everyday. Our future was planned out for after college "We have the rest of this month babe don't forget our sleepover this weekend" He gripped my waist kissing up on my neck.

"I know it's just I won't be there to threaten any nigga that comes your way. But you know what to do and what to say" I liked having a boyfriend but I was thrilled to have my freedom while in college. The parties, drinking, and the older guys was my type of time but Xavier was settled and serious and very very overprotective he was like my second dad more then a boyfriend.

Sometimes I thought it be better if we stayed broken up but he always knew what to say or do. He was only older then me by two years and some may call me dumb but you do whatever you can for what you think is love. "Now who told you that this outfit was appropriate for school. Barely left anything for imagination see how easy I just slipped in" I had a jogging set on.

"Boy Bye this ain't even nothing the crews going out to celebrate our graduation and I need to find a outfit" I moved his hand from out of my pants. "I know you and your friends don't be on that extra wild shit. I'm letting you go out and have fun but don't take that mile, Y'know I'll snatch you up" I let him talk I didn't feel like getting into yet another argument over him treating me like a child.

"You heard me Lori I'm talking to you" I sighed nodding my head "I always hear you it's the same shit every time Xavier" I got up leaning against the railing facing him. "Then answer when I'm talking you your 17 not no fucking adult. I'm looking out for you since nobody else is your gonna realize that soon enough" I instantly regretted coming over here.

He'd always throw in How lack of a relationship I had with my parents anytime he got. They were paying for college just so I could get out the house and not have to worry about me being fast "Bye Xavier I don't got time for this call me when you come to your senses" He got up gripping my arm "Keep playing with me Lori this shit ain't cute. Go be a hoe I could care less" I looked at him and just stormed off.

I went back to my house and relaxed in my room for the remainder of the night with my phone off. I've always wanted someone older who had there head on straight and I thought that was Xavier but he was coming off more and more as controlling and insecure.

B.B.O

Lori: I'm single guys 🥳

Trell: Bout time get you a real nigga

Tanya: Calls for a sleepover pull up

Heather: Calls for hitting the club my brother hosting so we can go straight in

Lori: Ty Heather 🥰We out

Anthony: 🙃

I hopped in the shower and raided my closet looking for something cute and sexy. I decided on a pink satin oversized blazer and some strapped heels. In the process of me doing my hair and makeup my mom came in "Where you going all dressed up" I looked at her shaking my head. "Out were gonna go celebrate" She handed me a few hundreds and went back to her room.

I called an Uber and met the gang outside of the club

I called an Uber and met the gang outside of the club. We went through the back with Heathers brother to his own little section that was cut off with velvet ropes. "These are some weak as drink and where's the hookah" Tanya and Heather went off to find Heathers brother.

"You looking grown sis too bad you only 17" Trell laughed at me. "I'd still fuck your bitch Trell don't play with me, now move I'm going to the bar" The bar was packed and only three bartenders were on shift so asking for I.d was the least of my worries. I sat at the end after ordering some shots, I pulled out my phone taking some selfies. "Yo you ordered already" I looked up to some stranger. "Yeah I'm just waiting did I take your seat or something" I tucked my phone back in my purse getting up.

"Nah I'm just trying to get my drink and go You good" They slid my tray down and I went back to the section. Heather got the hookahs so they were excited to see me with drink "We about to get fucked up guys" Tanya screamed. Around Three Heathers brother got us a car service to drop us off at some hotel for the night.

"I'm glad I brought my weed and roll up, Lori I know your ass gonna smoke" Anthony looked at me. "She don't need to be that fucked up honey plus we're going to target to get some stuff" Heather elbow bumped me. "Hmm fine with me I need to get some makeup wipes and a toothbrush" The boys and Tanya went up to the room while Heather and I walked down the block.

"Girl I'm gonna miss you when you leave me for college. The crew is drifting away baby girl" She grabbed my arm pretending to cry. "Bitch we told you to start applying to college but you insisted that college wasn't for you" Heather was the all around party girl so college wasn't for her.

"I know but we already knew that was more of your style. I'm surprised Trell is going with you he missed more school days then us" Me and Trell were both going to the same college in New York. We both were the same and barely took to new people "Bitch just shake ya ass anytime you wanna visit us." We grabbed two of the moving carts pregnant people use.

"I know it's just my little Lori is leaving the nest. We've been together since the playground days babe. What if you find your husband out there because bitch we all know you like them older niggas" I laughed as we swerved into the makeup aisle. "I doubt it I'm more focused on myself honey especially after the bogus of Xavier.

"Just promise me you won't go after no more niggas like Xavier. He is totally out of line and needs to get slashed by my pocket knife" I grabbed a few eyeshadow palettes and some brushes and highlight before going into the snack section. "I promise plus I'm sure Trell will stop anybody from stepping to me."

We got back to the hotel and just chilled for the rest of the night.