23

Briesnz POV

"You gone fight again?"

"Answer " daequan said pulling my hair harder.

"N-no" I said trying to push him away from me.

That just made him pull my hair even harder. Seconds later he let me go.

I ran to him cause he started running and I punched him in his back.

"Bitch What was you tryna do rip my edges out? You know I got these damn braids in and that shit hurt."

"How bout don't fight next time then, and hit me again watch me off yo shit."

"You ain't gone do shit and I can do w.e tf I want to cause I'm grown."

"Yea yea but lemme catch you fighting again."

"You so freaking childish bruh I swear that's why ion like you now."

"Yeaa whatever, what you wanna do later when yo bald headed ass get ready?"

" we could just go to the mall . Could we go get Vassiah to? I wanna take her to the mall with us and samaya could come to."

"You needa hurry up if we gone go"

After I got ready we went to get Vassiah and his daughter and went to the mall.

Right now we all was walking into Victoria secret.

Quan said that this his favorite store to go to do he can pick out which Lingerie he want me to wear and which panties I should get. But this time I'm not shopping for panties I want some clothes from here and some new lotions and perfumes.

When I got done getting everything and paying we went to rue 21 to look for clothes for the kids.

"This would be so cute on samaya. You like this?" I said showing Daequan this champion outfit.

"Yea it's coo ."

"What's wrong witchu? This supposed to be fun time and you all mean looking . Want me to beat em up?" I said touching on his face and pulling his cheeks.

He just looked at me and then looked away.

"Brooo what's wrong? Did I do sum? W.e it is my bad just stop acting like that."

He just kept on looking at me and not responding.

"Alright ion even give a fuck nomo cause you acting like you can't tell nobody what's wrong witcho bitch ass."

Since he wanna act all annoying and give me the silent treatment then I can give him the silent treatment to.

We walked out the store and went to the food court to get some Chick-fil-a.

We ordered our food and now we just waiting for them to give us are food.

"I'm going to the bathroom get her. " daequan said giving me samaya cause she was sleep.

She wasn't that heavy tho.

I walked to the nearest empty seat and sat samaya down.

Vassiah was still wide awake just staring at everybody in the food court and playing with her fingers.

I bent down a lil to talk to her.

"Why you dada so man rn? Huh? He having a bad day huh Pooh " I said in a baby voice.

She just started smiling.