() Corrin x Female Reader

Requested by Bonelesschickenwings

Your POV

I turned the page of (f/book) as I sat in the gazebo.I looked over to see Corrin leaning his head against my shoulder. I blushed at the sight. Me and Corrin are great friends but.... I've grown feelings for him. I don't think he likes me back though.

I rested my head on top of his as I shut my book and closed my eyes. I soon drifted off to sleep.

Corrin's POV

I opened my eyes when I felt a little weight on my head.( I immediately thought of putting " I felt a giant fucking head on top of mine" until I realized I'm like the only one with a big head 😂). I directed my eyes towards the source to see (Y/N) sleeping.I blushed lightly as I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. She shifted and ended up in my lap. I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks and she cuddled into my chest.

( your heads resting on his shoulder though)

As she slept I soon drifted into my own sleep until I heard a click. My eyes shot open and I hugged (Y/N) tighter. I looked over at the entrance to see Marth. He had his phone out showing me the picture he took.

I blushed madly as (Y/N) stirred. She opened her eyes and looked directly at me.

" T-Thanks for letting me nap". She kissed my cheek and got off. "Marth, can you send me that photo?". He looked at her and nodded. She looked back at me and smiled. "Well it's now or never, so Corrin I- I really like you and want you to be my boyfriend!". She stared right into my eyes with dEtErMiNaTiOn. (Sorry had to).

" (Y/N), I would love too". I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into a kiss. God I love this women.

Thank you Bonelesschickenwings , I am so sorry that this took me long but I hope his is okay!