Chapter 22

Making sure the kids were bathe and fed Melissa put on a cartoon for them to watch in the livingroom.

"Melle where mommy." asked Cameron.

"I'm actually about to call her right now, keep an eye on your brother and sisters for me."

"Okay."

Taking out her phone she bit on her lip concerned about Jaycean whereabouts.

She debated on whether or not to call Carter because she knew that he and Jay were going through a rough patch.

Instead she called Grandma Shy who answered on the third ring.

"Hello there." she answered politely as always.

"Grandma Shy, how are you, this is Melissa."

"Oh Melissa hun, how are you, everything okay."

"Actually no that's why I called." she stood heading into the kitchen. "I haven't been able to get in touch with Jaycean."

"What do you mean."

"She left last night to Amore' house and said all she needed was an hour." she explained. "I can't get in touch with her cause she left her phone."

"Oh Lord." Grandma Shy exclaimed. "Let me call Javaria and see what's going on."

"Okay." hanging up she sighed because she had already called her and she didn't answer.

Deciding to call Carter his phone just rung out.

-

A sleeping Carter turned over away from his phone after hearing it go off.

When he heard it a third time he grabbed it seeing Melissa name displayed.

He woke up instantly getting the feeling that something happened to his kids.

"Yo Melissa, what's wrong."

She sighed heavily. "Jaycean left last night around eight to Amore' house with Cartier and I can't get in touch neither of them and Jay phone is here." she rambled fast. "I'm worried cause she said she would be back and that she only needed an hour."

He rubbed on his face trying to wake himself up. "Alright um have you talked to Javaria."

"She's not answering either."

"Shit." he whispered yelled. "Alright gimme fifteen, imma pull up to Amore's then I'll be there."

Hanging up he hurried and showered as the time hit ten in the morning.

He seen everything that was going down on Instagram the day before and hoped that the girls didn't fight each other.

Shooting his brother a text along with Marquan to meet at her house.

On his way there he passed by the store spotting a car that he knew for a fact was his wife's because it was made just like his.

"Aye come to that one liquor store around from Amore' house." Carter spoke into his phone.

Checking around the car he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary as his brother pulled up.

"The car cold as hell so its been here all night." he told them walking towards the store.

"Ayo Mario." Malik called out. "You work last night."

"Ah the brothers, how are you." he greeted. "I didn't work but Lupo did."

"Is he here."

Mario nodded. "In the back."

Allowing them in the back Lupo, Mario son played on his ps4.