$ Snake x thicccc Reader

Requested by MochiMilkTea

Snake's POV

Shit. She was to good at this. (Y/N) is a skilled fighter and I can never beat her. She's a major tease with her body to. I can never focus! I planted a bomb at the edge of the map hoping to catch her off guard. As I pushed forward she went towards where I placed the bomb. I set off the bomb. I heard her scream and I looked over. I didn't really explode her off the stage..... The bomb kinda ripped her shirt.I saw her bra through her shirt as she was sitting down covering herself.

"S-SNAKE STOP STARING!!". I looked away quickly as the match ended with a tie. As she got up I followed her. She went into her room and before closing the door I stopped it with my foot.She looked back with a blush across her face."W-What are you d-doing?". I walked inside her room fully and shut the door, locking it.

I stepped closer to her every time she stepped back.She was now against the bed as I leaned over her. I trapped her between my arms. I brought my lips towards her neck and bit down. She moaned a little and tried to cover her mouth. I smirked and pinned her wrists above her head.

"Tell me you want this".I looked at her and saw he smirk.

"Fuck me please~!". I ripped off the rest of her T-shirt and attacked her neck. She moaned as I bit down on her collarbone. I removed my shirt and my pants leaving me in my boxers. I removed her bra and started to play with the mound of flesh. I put one of her nipples in my mouth as I pinched the others. She removed her pants while I played with her breasts. She started to remove her underwear and as soon as they were off, I plunged my fingers into her. She moaned out in pure bliss.

I thrusted my fingers in and out of her very quickly. She moaned my name loudly as I felt her walls pulsate around my fingers. I thrusted my fingers faster until I felt warm liquid run down my fingers. I smirked and licked it off. I stared at her as she painted heavily. I took off my boxers slowly. I sat down on the bed and aligned her above my shaft. I looked up at her and she nodded. I slowly brought her down on my shaft as she started to tear up. I wiped her tears and waited a little.

"Sn-Snake move please~~". I grabbed her waist and brought her up and down. I grunted and bit down into her neck as she moaned lightly. "F-Faster Snake!". I started to move her hips down quicker, slamming her down. She cried out in pleasure. I felt her walls pulsate around my shaft.

"F-Fuck (Y/N)~!". I felt her release as I pulled out and released on her stomach. I grabbed  my shirt and cleaned her stomach. I layer her down and cuddled with her.

"I love you Snake".

"I love you to (Y/N)".