Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten . . .|
-you're worried about mr. kim?

Taehyung sat on the edge of his given bed, warm in clothing that wasn't his but rather Jeongguk's. He spent the past two days in meetings about him and staying with Jeongguk at the office.

He was rather quiet. It kind of struck harshly that he was going to be sold in two days. Jeongguk was going to sell Taehyung just to be more rich than what he was.

This man was already one of the richest, wearing Gucci head-to-toe, loafers, expensive belts, cardigans, and more. He wore things which were rare to the rest of the world, able to customize his whole outfit if he truly pleased to do just that.

Taehyung hated it enough being in J.U. with Jeongguk but the mafia was scary. People were killed, raped, robbed, and more. Taehyung didn't want to be sold off to other people who were way worse.

He felt like he was going mad with all the thoughts. He hugged himself after tugging his knees to his chest, placing his chin on his knee caps. Jeongguk didn't cuff him which was a miracle.

Taehyung probably could make a run for it but he heard chitter chatter that they were far from Kim Empires and deep within J.U., plus, Jeon Undergrounds was huge, buildings beyond buildings owned by this mafia leader.

He wouldn't know how to leave and if caught by the wrong person, he surely would be dead meat.

The blond adult wondered how Seokjin was doing, Seokjin and his father. He saw a bit of the news and heard somewhat of his disappearance but other than that, he was clueless.

The young CEO was startled by the door, looking over to see Jeongguk with a tray of food. It was funny how Jeongguk said he would have others feed and bathe him but Taehyung has had yet to see a different face. Only once it was Jimin.

He looked over, looking down at the floor. He didn't bother to give off an infamous sassy remark in hopes of making Jeon Jeongguk let him go. He was just quiet.

"Today's meal it just some pizza, a coke, a side salad, and some fruits. I think overdoing fancy meals for someone who doesn't appreciate it is worthless. And maybe you would want something different." Jeongguk said, using his foot to close the door behind him.

He waited for Taehyung to say something, being surprised when the male didn't even both to bat an eyelash. "What? You're done with talking? You can't quit that forever, Mr. Kim."

The aforementioned looked back at the older, putting his knees down and just crossing them. "Just tired," He shrugged. "Pizza's fine, sounds good right about now anyways."

Jeongguk couldn't lie, he was taken back by the behavior change in the CEO. He pinched his lips shut, walking over and setting it down. "Well," He hummed. "If you want more, just ask."

Taehyung nodded, picking up the plate that held the pizza only and bringing it close to him. He began to munch down on the cheese and the greasy food. He took three bites before deciding that was enough for now and that he should eat something else.

"How did you sleep?" Jeongguk wondered, asking aloud for the other to hear and answer. He watched him closely.

"Fine," Taehyung mumbled. "Yourself?" He returned the question. It wasn't morning but Jeongguk has yet to see Taehyung until this point.

"Um, about the same, fine, I guess." He shrugged. "Do you feel sick?" Jeongguk worried over the value, he didn't want it to decrease whatsoever. Money, money, money.

"No." The younger was quick to shoot to reply. He shook his head as well for really no reason. He sipped on his drink, refusing to look at Jeongguk.

The older man just looked over Taehyung, squinting. "Are you sure? You're extremely not like yourself, Mr. Kim." He commented.

"I told you I was tired, I'm sleepy, I didn't sleep well." Taehyung said. He shut the lid on his drink and pushed the tray away. "I'm done." He said. He didn't eat everything, less than what he's eaten before.

Jeongguk examined the tray. ". . . Okay." He usually would make sure Taehyung finished his tray of food but this time he just said okay and stood, taking the tray. "I'll be back with Jimin. We need to make sure we have the right outfit for you for the auction. We don't want you looking dirty." He hummed before he turned and walked away, leaving the bedroom. He locked the door behind him.

Jeongguk stood there for a moment and listened in closely, trying to hear if there was any movement which to his surprise, there wasn't. Taehyung had continued to just sit where he was.

There was a slight pause from Jeongguk, debating if he should walk back in or not but he shook the debate off, walking down the steps, carrying the tray with food still on it.

***

It was an hour later, Jeongguk was on his way back but was with Jimin this time. They had a bunch of outfits in their arms for Taehyung. They had taken measurements of Taehyung before they left.

"I'm worried," Jeongguk muttered, this catching Jimin's attention quickly. "Worried?" He repeated, watching Jeongguk nod. "Taehyung didn't eat all his food and complains he didn't sleep very well."

"You're worried about Mr. Kim?" Jimin was even more surprised with the shocking information he was taking in from Mr. Jeon.

"Oh, no, no." Jeongguk chuckled and shook his head. "Not one bit. What I'm worried is that he won't sell well. What if he's gotten sick? Or what if he starts to lose weight? This only decreases his value. He surely lost some with the way he talked to Min Yoongi and the other fools but he's still worth a ton. I can't have him being sick or skinny. Have you seen his ass and thighs? He would lose that in seconds." Jeongguk mentioned and sighed.

Jimin rolled his eyes, almost thinking that Taehyung had a chance of staying. "Ahh, yeah, just make him eat. We'll try a few outfits on him and then we'll have him sit back and eat something."

"Good idea," Jeongguk weakly smiled. "Praying on the hopes he'll act right during all of this." Jeongguk mentioned, looking out the window once they parked in front of the large building.

Both men stepped outside of the limousine, fixing their fancy attire before stepping inside. Jimin made sure to keep close by the mafia leader's side. "You must see where he comes from though. He was kidnapped and nearly raped, Mr. Jeon, I'm sure no one would act like their normal self in such predicament."

The younger nodded slightly. "Surely but he should learn how to take notice of how his life will be like now. Nothing will change for him as long as he is here with us." Said Jeongguk.

Jimin heard the cruel words. He was glad he was in the predicament he was in and not Taehyung's. Jimin could look around and go home. He didn't live a normal life but he had a lot more opportunities than anyone else had who didn't work for the mafia.

   After a few more words to be discussed and steps to be taken, the men arrived at Taehyung's bedroom, knocking very gently on the surface before they pushed the door open.

This time, Taehyung was sleeping. He was hugging one pillow close to his chest while the other supported his head. He was cuddled in a warm blanket, his cheeks seeming chubby and giving himself a slight double chin.

"Want me to-"

"Wake him up."

"Yup, yeah, okay." Jimin nodded and walked over, nudging Taehyung's shoulder gently. "Mr. Kim? We have some outfits here for you that we need you to model in for us so we know which one you'll wear to the auction." He said.

Taehyung groaned and pushed Jimin's hand away. He hid his face in his pillow. "S-Stop," he muttered. "F-Five more . . . Minutes . . ." He trailed off and snored again.

"How about we let him sleep for some time longer?" Jimin suggested, standing back up straight. "It'll be easier for him to just cooperate and listen then." Jimin was making up excuses just to allow the adult have some time to himself a bit longer.

"Whatever, you're starting to piss me off." Jeongguk remarked. "Let's go and come back in an hour."