The 'successful' plan

You opened your eyes as the sun shined brightly onto your face. you yawned and stretched your hands as high as possible. You turned towards Link's bed and saw him missing, he mus have went out for training you sighed. You sat up and began to dress up for the day.

You carried your Ancient Bow and arrows out today, you opened the door and saw the receptionist and another Rito lady.

"Morning~" the lady smiled at you, "Morning," you replied half dead inside, "I'm Amali! You must be Hanao right?" you frowned in confusion, your tummy gave out a rumbling sound, you scratched your head with your hands and giggled in embarrassment, "It seems like your hungry, join me for breakfast! I'm sure you haven't eat that much yesterday," she said, "Really?! Thankssss!" You thought about you waiting for Revali in an empty stomach until night time, it wasn't worth it you thought.

She led you out of the inn and walked up stairs to her house and you reached at the doorstep of her house and saw five adorable Rito children runnung around the house. You noticed that the purple little girl was the one you met yesterday, but you didn't know her name.

"Girls! Gather around here! We have a visitor!" she called out for her children, "Awww!! We wanted to play more!" one of them answered, "Genli, what did I saw about respecting our visitors?" Amali frowned, "Sorry, I won't do that again," the child apologised.

Seeing them like this reminded you about Link, when you were young you two will run around the whole town chasing each other, now to think about it, some things actually did change.

"Well Hanao, these are my children, girls, please introduce yourselves," Amali smiled at them with a warm smile, they nodded their heads you were excited to know them.

"Hi hi!! I'm Notts, the eldest sister!" the pink little Rito smiled at you, "Hehehehe!! I'm Kotts!! Don't get mixed up with my sister's name!" the adorable yellow Rito giggled and you chuckled. "My name is Genli~ I LOVEEE SALMON MIEUNIERE!!!" the green sister pat her stomach and jumped up and down, "I'm Cree!! And I love my feathers! Aren't they pretty?" the sky blue girl began to turn in circles for you to get a close look at her feathers, you nodded your head cheerfully and moved on the the next one. "Miss!! Remember me? I met you yesterday! My name is Kheel!" then you remembered who she is now you stood up and introduced yourself.

"It's really nice to meet all of you, Notts, Kotts, Genli, Cree, Kheel and also you Amali! I'm Hanao!" you bowed down to them and they all smiled at you. "Hanao, take a seat now, I will fetch breakfast ," Amali offered you a seat and you sat together with all the other kids. When Amali was gone a Rito lady with pretty pink hair curls and beautiful purple feathers came in the house, she opened the door and saw you, she observed you closely and it seems that something hit her mind.

"Oh!! You must be Hanao! You are the one Amali told me about, I'm Saki by the way!" the lady smiled and you, why did so many people know your name? Are you considered as 'famous' now? you thought. "Nice to meet you~" you sipped your tea

"Aunty Saki!!! Where's Tulin? We promise to play today!" Cree told Saki with her sad face on, "Sorry Cree, but Uncle Teba wants Tulin to train his archery skills, don't you remember he told you he wanted to be like Champion Revali?" "WAIT WHAT?!" you spitted out the tea from your mouth.

"Hm, why so surprised Hanao?" Saki questioned you politely, you went through yesterday's events and yet there are children who admire him even with his stupid pathetic behaviour?! You inhaled and let out a huge sigh, calm down, you tried to relax yourself.

Saki offered you some tissues, you accepted it with embarrassment and wipped off the stain, "S-sorry! I was just umm... shocked," you mumbled softly taking another sip of your tea, Saki was unsure about what you said, "I assumed you have met him Hanao? How was it? Isn't he really amazing?" "THE HECKKK????!!!!" you spitted your tea once again onto Kheel's face.