Chapter 32 (Part 2)

Lisa began to march her way to where Jennie was standing. The others were already gone inside the ward. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"That's my boss," Jennie informed as she motioned the room behind the door. 

"My patient is your boss?" 

"Yep," she confirmed. 

"Why don't you tell me?"

"I just got the news this morning, Lili. I called you, didn't I? You said you're busy. You were really cool, by the way. I've never seen you do your work up close before," Jennie giggled, teasing her lover. 

"Are you stalking me or something?" She folded her arms on top of her chest.

"It is not stalking if I can clearly see you from this slit curtains." 

"Whatever, you said I'm cool so I have no problem." 

They both laughed. 

"So, do you want to come again with me?" Jennie asked after a while. 

"Do I look presentable?" Lisa suddenly worried about her appearance since Jennie obviously going to introduced her to her employer. 

"Umm... you just speak to him a few minutes ago." 

"As his doctor, not his favorite employee's fiancee," Lisa said as a matter of fact. 

"You look neat, intelligent, bright, and good looking," Jennie straighten Lisa's lab coat and gave her a soft pat on her cheeks. "He's going to like you." 

"Well yeah, I'm not so sure about that." 

"Why?"

"I'm going to crack open his chest and groping his heart, how exciting it makes him?" She stated sarcastically. 

"You're helping him. Don't make it sound so gross," Jennie grimaced at Lisa's words.

Lisa grinned. "Do you want to know how I do it?" 

"Eww," she pulled a face. "Ugh! Just imagining it gives me nausea. Lets just stop it right here. Come on." 

Mr. Lee was smiling but it instantly went away when he saw Lisa walked in. 

"Is there anything else, Dr. Manoban?" He shifted on his bed nervously. 

"Oh no, sir," Jennie quickly answered. "Um, I wanted to introduce you uh-This is Lisa Manoban." 

Her boss increased her brow as if it was saying 'of freaking course! She's going to split my chest into two!' 

"She's my fiancee." 

"Hello again, Mr. Lee," Lisa smiled charismatically. 

He was surprised. It was evident on his face and the fact that he was speechless for a couple of minutes worried Jennie.

"Sir?"

"Jennie, may I?" He put his hand on her left chest, protecting his still beating heart. Jennie moved a little exposing Lisa face to face with Mr. Lee. "With all due respect, if I may know, Dr. Manoban, how many time exactly you have done this procedure you wanted to do to me?"

"I can't tell you how much, I'm sorry but I lost my count. We do this procedure in daily basis. You're not the first or the only patient who needs this surgery."