Chapter 1

Third Person POV-

Natasha touched the cube with the scepter's blade and it stopped. She looked up, as the portal was closing Tony fell through.

'Son of a gun!' She heard captain over the communicator.

Tony was falling fast. 'He's not moving.' Thor said. Suddenly she saw a green blur catch Tony in mid air. It was Hulk, he caught Tony.

'Is he breathing?' Captain asked. Natasha held her breath.

'RAWWWR!' Hulk roared.

'What the hell?' It was Tony. Natasha sighed with relief. 'What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me.'

'We won!' Captain said.

'All right, yay! Hurray. Good job guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried Shawarma? There's a Shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I want to try it.' Tony was rambling like his usual self.

But that wasn't the end. Tesseract started humming. 'Guys! Something's wrong. The Tesseract didn't stop.' She told everyone over communicator.

'What? What do you mean didn't stop?' Tony asked. 'I thought you said you could close the portal.'

'And I did, I closed the portal. But I don't know why it is doing this. Wait... Something's coming.' Natasha said as she saw a green ray of light coming from the east.

Ray of blue light emerged from the Tesseract and shot towards the sky. The green ray joined the blue ray above the Stark Tower. Tony came flying and landed beside Natasha. 'What did you do?' He asked.

'Nothing! I don't know how it started. The machine has stopped but the cube hasn't.' Natasha said raising her hands. 'It started humming on its own.'

Thor landed holding captain. Hulk landed beside him, Clint was on his shoulder. 'What happened Stark? Why is the Tesseract still active?' Thor demanded.

'Jarvis you're getting this?'

'Yes sir. I believe the Tesseract is trying to open a new portal. And it looks like the green light is somehow helping the cube to open it.' Tony's A.I. said in their comms.

Just as Jarvis finished a sonic boom was heard and a new blue portal appeared above the Stark Tower. Everyone got ready to fight another murderous horde of aliens. They were super exhausted but ready for another battle. But what happened next was unexpected.

Something fell from the portal, something humanoid. 'It's a person!' Clint said. Tony tried to fly but his thrusters broke and he fell. Next Thor and Hulk both jumped and bumped each other, missing the falling person.

*Splash* he fell in the pool and made a huge splash. He sank like a stone. When he hit the bottom, tiles cracked beneath him.

All the Avengers were surrounding the pool. They already cuffed Loki when he was unconscious.

Thor jumped into the pool and brought him out. Everybody was gaping at the unconscious person lying there. Because that person looked like a 17 year old kid. And that was not the strangest thing about him, they were surprised because the kid was completely dry and unharmed despite falling from a hundred feet into the water.

Percy-

My luck has a way to F my life every time it gets peaceful. I was minding my own business when I got a summon from Hades, God of Underworld. I looked for Nico (his son) to take me there, but he was nowhere in the camp. I called Mrs. O'Leary (my Hellhound pet), but she didn't respond either. I was shocked because that never happened, she always comes when I call her. So I had to take a train to Hollywood (why? Because that's where the entrance to Underworld is). So I entered the Underworld and was walking towards Hades' Palace when suddenly something hit me real hard on my head. The blow was hard enough to knock me into the air. The last thing I saw before I lost my consciousness was a fading edge of the Underworld. I was falling into the Tartarus. Again!