Look What You Made Me Do

Jamal pulled up to Empire. Only a few engineers and artists were still there, but his focus was on Skye. With everything that had been going on in the past 2 weeks, he had not only found refuge in her, but he found a new song. A song that he was so eager to record with her. He felt it represented him and what was going through his mind during that time. "Baby!" She squealed, seeing him walk into studio 6. "Hey beautiful. Did you get a chance to go over the song?" He asked, sitting down in front of the sound board.

"Yes and I love it. Everything is ready to go so we can stay recording now unless you want to wait," she said, sitting in his lap. His hands rubbing up and down her thighs, getting drunk off her body calling him. "Let's record. If we don't do it now then we never will," he said giving her a love tap to stand up. She walked into the booth, waiting on him. Becky walked in, setting the two alone in a semi dark studio. "Umm... what y'all doing?" She questioned, seeing Skye take off her jacket.

"Recording. Come run the board for me," Mal said, hopping up and running into the booth. Becky held a puzzled look on her face, but she did as he wanted. More for herself and to be able to tell Cookie what's going on. The Lyon family wasn't the only ones wondering why Jamal became so attached to Skye like this. It was the gossip that circled Empire on a daily basis. Jamal gave a thumbs up to Becky, promoting her to start the music. The beat of the music threw her off. It had been a while since Jamal had made a more pop type song and this one was definitely going to be talked about heavily

As the duo sang the song so many questions popped up in Becky's head. Who is he not over? I know he not saying he's not over Skye. Bitch you been in a relationship for 2 years. WITH A MAN NAMED PHILIP! Who is the stranger? Skye should be the damn stranger. I told this yella nigga that Skye wasn't over him before Lu went missing. Why is he being so stupid? I get it, she's your surprise baby mama. But that don't mean you be like every other nigga in the world that can't leave they baby mama alone. Poor Phil. When he hears this, he's going to flip shit.

She was so caught up in her thoughts and mental going in on Jamal, she didn't notice that he had walked out the booth and stopped the recording. "Becky! You good?" He called out. She blinked, bringing herself back to reality. "Yeah i'm good. Was just thinking about some past stuff. Who wrote this song?" She asked, already knowing the answer. "I did. What did you think?" He looked at her with excitement in his eyes. "It's hot. Haven't heard music like this from you in a while. I think Philip is going to love it," she said, not acknowledging Skye clinging onto his arm.

The light in Jamal's eyes dimmed at the mention of Phil's name. "Uh... yeah... yeah he will. I'm gonna edit for a little bit. Then I'll be out of here. Thanks for your help Becky," he said, sitting in the seat next to her. "When are we going to finalize your album and get you on tour Skye?" Felt turned, trying to figure out how to get Skye away from Jamal, even if just for a couple months. "I'm almost done. I have 1 more song that I want to add. Might record that tonight too. I'll let you know when it's done," Skye winked at Becky, knowing what she was doing.

"I'm gonna get out of here. Mal let PHILIP know that I can't wait for our date night. J Poppa coming back just in time for it too," she said waltzing out the studio. Skye rolled her eyes, starting to massage Jamal's shoulders. "Don't let her ruin your mood. We were having such a good time," Skye bent down, trailing kisses up his neck, nibbling on his ear. He sat back, turning to face her as he sighed. "You're right, come here," he watched her straddle his lap. Capturing her lips, his hands traced her back, going down and grabbing her ass.