chapter 35

Aura POV

"Princess, Are you looking for this ?"He asked taking my bracelet in his hands. A long breath released from me and I didn't know that I was holding my breath until I saw that  bracelet in his hands. I quickly  ran towards him and pulled my bracelet away from him and wore it .That was when I started feeling my pulse again in my hand . From the day he gave  that bracelet to me, I never took it away.  It was always like a part of me and every time it clicked, it's sounds make me think of him ,our happy times, our precious moments and now the heartbreak he gave me. I tried so many times to take it away and throw it somewhere where I couldn't find. But every time I did that , I would go back to it and search for it like crazy person until I found it . Later on, I realised that it has became a part of me and we can't just throw away our part and live peacefully.

"Does it mean that much important to you?" He asked grabbing my hand and I started walking away pulling my hand away from him rudely. I remained silent not looking into his eyes and he pulled me towards him firmly. I immediately tried pushing him away but this man in front of me is like a hard wall and I fell hurting my leg. I immediately winced in pain and a tear rolled on my cheek . I tried to get up but failed again hurting my feet more. He suddenly bend down and took me in his arms in a bridal style.

"Get me down!" I shouted and he kept moving like his ears has closed themselves for my shouts and curses. He kept me on the bench and ordered a nurse to bring the first aid box . The nurse bought the first aid box and handed it to Alvin who started cleaning my wound with antiseptic. I winced in pain and he slowed his moment and slowly blew air on my wound. He looked at me with so much love in his eyes.
Aura, it's is not love!
It is sympathy !
Don't be happy that he loves you! He is just showing you  sympathy as he broke your heart. I said to myself silently and he started shouting at me ,
"How can you be so careless ?
Why don't you see and walk?
Is that , that difficult for you?"

I quickly got off from the place and started walking. Though the wound was hurting me it was less hurt when compared to false love and care he is showering on me like never ending waterfall . I was walking and suddenly he lifted me again in his arms like before and started walking taking long strides towards a car .

"What the hell are you doing?
Let me down!
I am not going anywhere with you !" I started  and he held me a little closer tightly  giving me no chance to move. He opened the car door with one hand and he placed  me in the car and before I can get out from the car he came in and locked the car doors. He started driving the car like a plane and I started shouting at him to let me go but he was like a rock . He said nothing when I was yelling at him and even beating him on his shoulders and hands to let me go.  He stopped the car in front of very classy looking apartment. He got from the car and again held me without giving me time to run off. He entered the elevator with me in his arms and pressed the button the elevator began moving. Within the other minute came from the elevator and the doors opened revealing big flat .The flat was very big inside and he took me directly to the bedroom .He kept me on the chair and quickly got up and started walking away from the room not before locking the door from outside .

'You bastard !
I confessed it to you , It doesn't mean you have right on me !
Let me go you pick!
How dare you  bring me here and lock me?
Do you think I will be scared of you ?"
I yelled and he immediately opened the door revealing revealing himself . He immediately made me sit on the chair and started tieing me to the chair with the rope he bought with him.
I said let me go I yelled again and he closed his ears for a second and he went in and bought a cloth and tied my mouth with it.
I couldn't talk!
I couldn't shout!
What is he trying to do with me?
A shiver ran down my throat but my inner soul knows that though he can hurt me emotionally he cannot hurt me physically .