Chapter 33 (Part 2)

Lisa pushed the glass door open and searching for the certain tall woman. She spotted her at on of the table with paper scattered everywhere. Lisa ordered a tall cup of latte and a croissant to fill her empty stomach. The sky was almost twilight but she hadn't had meal since this morning. 

"Hey," she greeted Chaeyoung. 

"Finally! What took you so long?" 

"Patients," Lisa answered shortly then sat. 

"Any progress with Jen? It's troublesome to meet you guys at separate times," she pouted. "Just give up, Lisa-ah. Allow whatever she desires." 

"I am doing that. That is exactly what I do! It feels like I don't even know her anymore," she sighed wearily. 

"Don't you dare saying 'I'm not sure about this anymore'. I'll throw you out of this window myself," Chaeyoung threatened her scarily. 

Her food came and she thanked the waitress. She smeared some jam in her croissant and ate it.

"Lisa." 

"There's no way I will cancel the wedding," she spoke while chewing. 

"Because?" 

"Because I love her, Chaeyoung. Things are kind of... I don't know, we opposed each other too often recently. It doesn't mean I'll leave her, we'll work it out somehow."

"Good," Chaeyoung nodded satisfied. 

"So what are we doing today?" 

"Venue," the taller handed her some printed-paper. "Choose, which one?" 

"She wants garden, better with lake and swans. If you can make it, put some flower garden somewhere. I'm fine wherever it is." 

"This is why you get her tantrum. You don't give a damn," Chaeyoung heaved a breath and wrapped the paper up. 

"I give damn! Damn it, Chaeyoung! God! Why is everyone on my case?!" Lisa finally lost it. "All I want is to make her mine, have children with her, build a family and grow old together. Sure awesome wedding ceremony is nice but what is the point if there's no devotion in it? I'm not good at this, Chaeyoung-ah, not because I don't care but I'm not good with details, arrangement or whatever. I don't mind how much money were going to use for this as long as she's happy. I pour a lot of damn for it, Chaeyoung. A lot."

"I know." Chaeyoung's eyes directed above Lisa's head.

"I will never take her for granted. I cherish her, there is no day that I don't thank whoever bestow her for me. I realized I'm being a jerk again recently," she massaged the back of her neck. "Are we done? I'll see you again tomorrow or whenever you have time to settle this, okay?" 

Lisa took out her phone and checked the time, it wasn't that late to get some meal. She could have proper dinner with Jennie, took her to a nice restaurant or something. "I really need to make it up for her, Chaeyoung-ah. Is she still at work?" She pressed the call button when she heard the familiar ringtone behind her. 

"She's here," Chaeyoung pointed behind her. "Hey, Jen," Chaeyoung waved and grinned. "I'll see you two love birds tomorrow for lunch," she cleaned her goods and stood up. 

Lisa was still dumbfounded at her chair. She was supposed to meet Chaeyoung alone here, then why was Jennie here too, at this very place?

"Have some sex or something. Just make peace with her," Chaeyoung whispered in Jennie's ear when she walked pass her.