[misc] | sneak peak

sneak peak

"A warlock?"

"A warlock?"

"Yes Clary, a warlock. Immortal beings that are half-demon, half-human. Mundies may call them witches. Sometimes they're hands spark."

"Did someone say witch because suddenly I don't feel so great."

"Well, there's Dot, my mom's assistant, her hands had this purple glow when she opened the wall and my mom pushed me through and I ended up at the police station. But, if she's dead..."

"Could we please not explore the second option..."

"Dot opened a portal, only warlocks can open them. What's the mundane talking about?" 

"Well it could be nothing, but when Simon and I were in high school there was a girl named Sophia Alexander and people used to joke about her being a witch. Apparently she would always do people favours for a price, and most people were drawn to her like they were spellbound. Rumor has it, some of the people at school even started a cult dedicated to her."

"Favours for a price? A cult? Sounds like someone's been playing with mundanes behind the Clave's back. Do you have any idea on where we can find this Sophia?"

"Well not really, we haven't heard much about her ever since she dropped out of highschool two years ago."

So, I'm purposely not telling you guys what this snake peak is for (and that's why there are no actual names dedicated to each piece of dialogue #sorrynotsorry). 

If you know, then you know!! ;D