Soleanna's shop (Shadow x Reader)

Y/N was just an ordinary girl who lived in Soleanna. 
She worked as a shop assistant in a famous clothes shop of a great Italian brand, it was always full of customers and she was always tired at the end of the day, but Soleanna's beautiful skies and fresh air made her relax and feel like her efforts were always worth it.

One day, while she was walking home, she got stopped by a creature.
"I'm sorry, miss. Do you know where the Italian clothes shop is?" asked the creature, in a deep and somewhat charming voice.
"Oh sure, you just have to go right and then go straight. It'll be in front of you." 
"Thanks. They said they wanted to hire me... I might have finally found a job."
"O-oh wow that sounds great! You've been lucky, that shop's kinda presti-" before Y/N could finish her sentence, the creature was gone.
'Looks like that creature's gonna work with me... w-well, new coworker, cool.' she thought.

Once Y/N got home, she laid on the sofa and started to think about the creature she talked to earlier. He had ruby, shining eyes, black fur with red stripes here and there and a spot of white fur on his chest. He had six long quills and three short ones on his back, so he had to be an hedgehog. Overall, the creature looked really cuddly and somewhat cute.
Y/N couldn't stop thinking about those eyes... and she couldn't stop thinking that she would've seen them again really soon!

The day later, Y/N got up earlier than usual because she wasn't really ready to work with a new person: she was kinda anxious.
She put on a F/C shirt with white lace on the back, F/C pants and a pair of cool shoes. The shop she worked for didn't force its workers to put on a uniform, so Y/N was free to put on her best clothes.
Something about that hedgehog really caught her attention: was it his soft looking fur? Was it his wonderful eyes? His deep voice?

Y/N got to the shop, and the hedgehog was there, probably waiting for her since it's her who had the keys.
"Wait a second. Are you my coworker? You didn't even bother to tell me this yesterday." asked the hedgehog, puzzled.
"I-I'm sorry, but you kind of disappeared in the middle of our conversation..." 
"Hmpf."
Y/N opened the shop, but it was still too early to let customers in, so she started to sort out the merch. 
While she was doing that, the hedgehog approached her.
"So. You still haven't told me your name." he asked.
"I'm Y/N, what about you?"
"I'm Shadow. Shadow The Hedgehog."
'What a beautiful name', you thought. You left the merch standing there for a minute just to see that wonderful face that was talking to you.
"What's with that look?" asked the hedgehog, puzzled again.
"O-oh... uh... sorry! N-nothing..." 
You got back to working... you never believed in love at first sight, but the feeling you were experiencing was something you truly never felt before. What you felt was warm, yet cold and somewhat desperate. 

Days passed, Y/N and Shadow started to slowly become friends, even if he was kinda harsh sometimes.

One day, the two of you arrived early once again.
While you were checking the counter, Shadow took your hand and took you to one of the changing rooms in the back of the shop.
"W-what are you doing!? If you want a raise you need to ask the manager..." you said nervously.
"I don't need anything. What I need is someone." said Shadow, in a pretty charming voice with a grin on his face.
"Oh. Do you need to call the boss maybe?"
"No, idiot."
You were puzzled.
Shadow took your chin and started to get closer. You didn't know how to react so you just went with it.
"All I need...

Is you, cretin."
You were about to reply when you felt Shadow's warm lips pressed against yours.
What a wonderful moment... who you thought didn't love you back was the one who kissed you... your first kiss of true love... finally happened.
You kissed back: you then let Shadow's tongue explore your mouth, that had waited for that moment way too long. You and Shadow kept kissing passionately, then he pressed you against the wall and caressed your hair without moving his mouth. You could feel the passion and the love flowing through your veins... you wished for that moment to never end...

What do you think about this???? OWO
I hope you liked this simple one shot :3 This took me a little long so please vote.... comment..... and follow me!!! ^w^