Chapter 1

I was filled with so much excitement that I could barely sleep last night. Today was my wedding day. We were getting married on a beach in the Bahamas. My fiancee, Matthew Goldman, was more perfect than I could ever imagine. He had a great job, plenty of money, sexy as hell, and the sex was amazing. What more could a girl want?

"April are you almost ready?" My wedding planner Elise asked.

"Yea, I'm just waiting on your cue." I said.

"Ok, well um, I know this is crazy to ask but, have you heard from or seen Matt?"

I spun around so quick that I almost tripped over my feet. "Are you telling me you can't find my fiancee?" I asked getting upset. It was our wedding day. Where could he be?

"Yes, his best man hasn't heard from him since last night after the bachelor party." Elise informed me.

I pulled out my phone and called Matt seven times and got no answer. I was starting to get worried. I thought of all the bad thing that could have happened to him.

"Ma'am?" Elise said, getting my attention. "We also can't find your sister."

I instantly stopped everything I was doing. I felt my blood begin to boil. "That bitch!" I yelled. I began pulling off my wedding dress and putting on the jumpsuit I had on prior.

"Mrs. Sims what are you doing? The wedding is about to start soon you need to be dressed and ready to walk down the isle." Elise said while holding up my wedding dress.

"Fuck that. The wedding is off. Tell everyone I apologize for wasting their time and feel free to eat the food." I said while walking out the room leaving Elise standing their looking dumbfounded.

I made my way up to my sister's hotel room hoping that I would not find what I knew I would. When I got to her floor I saw a maid in the room next to hers cleaning up.

"Excuse me ma'am, I locked myself out of my room and I am rushing to get to a wedding. Is there anyway you can let me into my room?"

"Yes, no problem ma'am." she said as she stuck the key card in the door.

I pushed the door open slowly and walked into the room. The first thing I thought was damn, how is her room bigger than mine? I was instantly knocked out of my thoughts when I heard moaning.

"Ahh Matt, go deeper baby. Fuck me harder daddy."

"Throw that ass back. Ummm, just like that. Damn girl."

"So this is what the fuck you been doing?" I yelled.

They both jumped up.

"It's not what it look like baby." Matt said.

"Oh, so what, I didn't just see you fucking my sister?!" I yelled.

"It was an accident baby. She meant nothing to me."

"An accident? So your dick accidentally fell into her pussy?" I said as I pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I was too ready to beat somebody ass. I saw Erica trying to sneak away.

"Hoe where you think you going?" I asked my sister.

"This between y'all. I ain't got shit to do with this."

I looked at her ass like she was crazy.

"Bitch you up here fucking my fiancee on my wedding day! How the hell do you not have anything to do with this?"

"If you were handling your business your man wouldn't be coming to me for the past few months." Erica said with a smirk on her face.

I tackled her to the ground so I was on top on her. I sent blow after blow to her face. She was screaming and yelling for me to stop but all I saw was red. I felt arms pulling me off of her but I kept hitting her. When I was up on my feet, I started stomping her.

"April please stop, your killing her!" Matt yelled.

I turned around and started taking my anger out on him.

"So you been fucking this bitch for months? I hope that dirty bitch gave you something. I hope your fucking dick fall off!" I yelled as I continued throwing blows at him. I reached over and grabbed the glass vase and smashed it against Matt head, instantly knocking him out. 

I left out of the hotel room placing the Do Not Disturb sign in the doorknob. I went to my room, grabbed my shit and called a cab to take me to the airport. On the way there all I could think about was how I was going to get my sister back. I don't care how long it takes but I will get even.

Author's Note: ok so tell me what y'all think about this book so far. Comment and Vote lovely people!